11th January 2017, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Australia to study master degree course after Mechanical Engineering with 73%? Fee structure and admission procedure?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with 72% marks and Mechanical Engineering with 73%. I have also got overall 6 band (LS-6, R-6.5, W-5.5). Now I want to study a master degree course from Australia. Please provide me list of colleges where I can apply for it? Fee structure and admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study master degree after B.Sc Agriculture from New Zealand? List of colleges and fee structure with procedure of admission?
  2. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  3. List of MBA colleges in Australia and their fee structure? Is IELTS compulsory for it?
  4. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  5. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  6. List of master degree courses available in Australia after BDS? Best colleges of Australia for it? -- [New]
  7. List of top colleges of abroad to study Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure for it?
  8. List of best colleges of Australia to study Aerospace engineering? Procedure of enrollment and fee required for whole course?
  9. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  10. Master's Degree in Civil engineering in top colleges in ndia -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  13. Is Rice University, USA good to study master degree in Commerce? Procedure of admission and details of fee structure?
  14. List of courses available in University of Western Australia for B.Sc Nursing holder? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Procedure to take admission in BITS Dubai to study Mechanical engineering? Fee structure with hostel fee?
  16. List of top colleges of Bihar to study D.Pharmacy course? Procedure of admission and fee structure for it?
  17. List of best distance colleges to study M.Tech in Biotechnology along with fee structure and admission procedure
  18. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
13th February 2017, 11:29 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: List of colleges in Australia to study master degree course after Mechanical Engineering with 73%? Fee structure and admission procedure?

Universities providing MS courses in Mechanical Engineering are as follows:
University of Melbourne,
University of Sydney,
University of Western Australia,
University of Queensland,
Monash University,
University of New South Wales
In order to succeed in New Zealnd one should have a good command over English.Documents needed for making an application are resume, statement of purpose, marksheets & certificates of X, XII, till Graduation or relevant degree transcripts in specific cases, Certificates of extra curricular activities and passport copy, birth certificate & 2 reference letters from colleges & employers.
For engineering course your fees would be approximately $ 16,000 - $ 17,500 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?