5th September 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How much marks in JEE required for admission in top 5 colleges of EEE group for an OBC candidate?

How much marks an OBC student should score in JEE in IIT entrance exam? How many marks should a student of OBC category score in order to get seat in top 5 colleges of EEE group?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks an OBC student should score in JEE entrance exam to get a seat in top 5 colleges of EEE group?
  2. JEE Main Cut off marks for OBC candidate to take admission in IIT colleges?
  3. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT for an OBC candidate?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for an OBC candidate?
  7. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(CSE) in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  8. Marks required in Boards and JEE to get admission in LD College for OBC candidate?
  9. Cutoff marks required to qualify in JEE Main for OBC candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply aeronautical engineering after completing 12th science? -- [New]
  11. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to get admission under top 20 colleges in India?
  12. Details about all India Engineering entrance exam
  13. Can I get M.Tech admission in IIT Madras or IIT Hyderabad after scoring 2471 rank in EEE GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much marks I need to get admission in B.Tech(EEE) in NIT Calicut? I'm an OBC candidate
  15. How much to score in JEE Main 2016 to get top NIT college?
  16. Can I get admission in top Engineering colleges of Maharashtra with 87 marks in MAH-CET being an OBC candidate?
  17. Can I get admission in IIT with 113 marks in JEE Advanced being an OBC candidate?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT-Durgapur if secured 85% in 12th CBSE and scored 83 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
6th September 2016, 11:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks in JEE required for admission in top 5 colleges of EEE group for an OBC candidate?

Look, it is very difficult to give you the exact details about it as every year the cut off marks for taking admission in reputed Colleges changes. So, it is very difficult to provide you the exact details. However you must secure rank within 1000 to grab a good and reputed College to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?