9th October 2012, 02:13 PM
wasimq

List of top colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Nagpur?

hi there

I WOULD TO KNOW THE GOOD COLLEGES IN NAGPUR FOR PART TIME MBA

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course?
  2. List of top 10 part time MBA colleges in India? How is part time useful?
  3. List of top colleges and Universities in India offering Part time MBA in Airlines and Airport Management?
  4. Colleges offering part time/Executive MBA course recognized under Mumbai University? Colleges offering lectures in weekend?
  5. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  6. List of Branches in MBA course? Which specialization in MBA is suitable for me after completion of Engineering in Computer Science? Top Colleges for MBA course in Nagpur?
  7. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech?
  8. How can I get detail information on MBA by correspondence?
  9. List of top 20 colleges of Maharashtra for MBA in IT or M.Tech from any Local college from Nagpur?
  10. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering part time MBA course? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  12. Colleges offering Part time MBA (finance) in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  14. List of good colleges offering MBA or PGDIM in Distance Learning in Pune and Mumbai?
  15. Top 10 part time MBA colleges in Mumbai for Finance? Contact details of the colleges?
  16. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering masters in medical electronics part time or full time?
  17. List of colleges offering part time Ph.D in Maths? I am a PG in Mathematics with 57% from AP
  18. List of Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Pharmacy in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
23rd October 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Nagpur?

Dear wasimq.
You can surely look for ITM as an option for a Part Time MBA as an option as the institute is a 20 year old institute offering PART TIME MBA program at various centers across India but not in Nagpur. ITM does offer a fulltime MBA program in Nagpur campus under ITM Institute of Management & Research .The MBA program is a 2 years full-time AICTE approved program under the aegis of RTM Nagpur University. Graduates with entrance exams like MAH-CET, CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT or ATMA scores are eligible to apply. For more info visit the ITM website
23rd October 2012, 06:02 PM
ananyabasra

Following are some of the reputed universities offering MBA through correspondence for working professionals:
Advance Institute of Part Time MBA in Nagpur, India

ITM EEC Centers -Nagpur
Sikkim Manipal University - Nagpur
Shantiniketan Business School - Nagpur
Centum Learning Limited - Nagpur
NIS Academy - Nagpur
Octave Business School, Nagpur
8th October 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i want do MBA fin
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?