20th April 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility, fee and top colleges for graduate degree in Marine?

hello sir, after completing BE mechanical with an aggregate of 70%, i would like to do graduation in marine , i want to know what is the eligibility crateria, fee structure, top collage list and about entrance exam..

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top Marine Engineering colleges in Mumbai? Fee structure of the B.Tech course?
  2. Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to pursue Marine Engineering? List of Colleges in Mumbai offering this course?
  3. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  4. Which are the MBA colleges having least Fee Structure and eligibility criteria as a Degree without any percentage limitation?
  5. How to take admission in top marine colleges?
  6. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  7. List of the top marine colleges along with their fee structure and selection procedure in south India?
  8. Various Marine Engineering Courses and their Eligibility, Colleges and Details?
  9. Master's Degree in Civil engineering in top colleges in ndia
  10. Top colleges for 5-year law degree with fee structures?
  11. Fee structure and list of government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tirunelveli? What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission for 4 years in B.E degree?
  12. Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package)
  13. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  15. Criteria, scope of marine engineering? How to take admission in Top Marine engineering colleges?
  16. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  17. How may I get Information about M.Sc(Marine geology)? List of institutions provide this course in India? What's the fee schedule for foreign students from Africa?
  18. How to enter Merchant Navy after Electrical Engineering? Is there a good scope in it?
30th April 2014, 07:11 PM
naveen1221

Default Re: Eligibility, fee and top colleges for graduate degree in Marine?

Hello Friend !!

You already owe a Distinction Graduation Degree in Mechanical Engineering.

Now you are eligible for Master Courses but not for Graduation again, though you have chance of doing Graduation but the BE mechanical will be useless and your 4 years of hardwork and money will be ruined.

The best I suggest you to go for masters in Mechanical Engineering

If not interested in master courses you can find a job easily in following areas:

Automobile Engineering,
Cement Industry,
Steel,
Power Sector,
Hydraulics,
Manufacturing Plants,
Drilling and mining Industry,
Petroleum,
Aeronautical,
Biotechnology
Manufacturing,
Fabrication,
Research and Development,
Service Industries Railway Engineering,
Aerospace,
Automobile Industry,
Power plants,
Manufacturing Industries e.g. Materials, refined metals etc.

Also in public sectors:

Indian Railways,
Indian Air force (Technical),
Indian Army,
L&T Group
Thermal power corporations etc…

Pay Scale for Mechanical Engineers:-

The Pay Scales are dependent on the type of organization you are selected .

Small and medium industries or companies hire Mechanical Engineers starting Rs 22,000/- to 85,000/- per month.

Large companies such as L&T and several other MNCs give a package of Rs 45000/- to Rs 135000/- per month to fresh Mechanical graduates.

Good Luck !!
1st May 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility, fee and top colleges for graduate degree in Marine?

How can I get admission in marine engineering college ???? After pu2 ,whether there will be concession according to our board marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?