19th July 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

How to do project in final year M.E CSE? List of quality project centers/companies in Chennai?

Want to do project in final year M.E CSE.Want to know the list of quality project center/company in Chennai

Related Questions:
  1. How to do a project in any software company after doing B.Tech CSE in Kalasalingam university
  2. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  3. List of some companies to do final year project? Tips to do final year project?
  4. where should i do the final year project? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does DRDO accept electrical engineers to do project in DRDO?
  6. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  7. How to do BCA final year project?
  8. Available projects in Network domain? How to do that project?
  9. Where to do project and how to do project being a candidate of pursuing final year of BBM in Erode?
  10. List of IT companies in Chennai that offer projects for 4th semester M.Sc IT candidates with stipend?
  11. How is it do to final year project at Cegonsoft Pvt Ltd? -- [New]
  12. Which are the companies in Chennai to do internship/project?
  13. Final year Electrical engineering project from a government or private company is possible? What I need to do?
  14. List of the top reputed companies offering project for the final year BE(ECE) students?
  15. Details regarding short term project training in CDAC Chennai? Can I do project for a period of 2 to 3 months in CDAC Chennai?
  16. How to do project in embedded system in Bangalore, Chennai
  17. How to male appropriate project report? Norms used to make the project?
  18. List of topics to do Project for Pharmaceutical Analysis for M-Pharmacy? Which Companies I can do Project in Chennai?
16th July 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do project in final year M.E CSE? List of quality project centers/companies in Chennai?

M.E. Computer science project centers in chennai????
17th July 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do project in final year M.E CSE? List of quality project centers/companies in Chennai?

You can do your final year MECSE project in e-Bliss Technologies. Many students have done it and completed successfully with full understanding of the project and with full satisfaction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?