29th May 2016, 12:27 AM
sundaram priyam

List of training programs to join while doing B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering?

I am (B.tech,mechanical engg.) 2nd year student so, i have joining the traning program please inform regarding to training progam. Is it possible to get me the details on the same please? Awaiting for the response soon from you all. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cost of Internships or Inplant Training for 2nd year Mechanical student?
  2. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  3. How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join internship job after completing B.Tech 2nd year in mechanical?
  5. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  6. How to do summer training? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering
  7. List of companies which offers Inplant Training in Karnataka for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  8. How can I do training in god companies? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year
  9. List of companies to apply for industrial training after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engineering 2nd year?
  10. What should I study further after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  11. Are there short period training programs while doing 2nd year B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  12. List of training programs to apply for BE Mechanical 3rd year?
  13. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  14. How to join NPTI Training courses for Mechanical Engineering being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Training programs offered by NTPC? Schedule of training programs?
  16. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  17. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  18. Summer Training in DMRC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
29th May 2016, 06:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of training programs to join while doing B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundaram priyam View Post
I am (B.tech,mechanical engg.) 2nd year student so, i have joining the traning program please inform regarding to training progam. Is it possible to get me the details on the same please? Awaiting for the response soon from you all. Thanks!
Yes, you can join in below given training Institute.

1. Rajesh Engineering Works, 9-270/1, R.G Nagar, IE Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2307 9801

2. RamTech Manufacturing Industries, St-7, H.No - 3-6-497/303, Himayatnagar
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 098661 46791

3. Allen Reinforced Plastics Private Limited, 6-3-856/A, Saadath Manzil Colony Rd, Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6678 7464

4. S N Industries, Type II 2-b, Industrial Estate, Kukatpally, Industrial Estate, Hyderabad, Phone: 040 2307 6471

5. Pfeiffer Vacuum (India) Private Limited, 25/5 Nicholson Road, Tarbund, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2775 0014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?