17th April 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

List of companies to apply for industrial training after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engineering 2nd year?

I am a student of sem4 mechanical.Soon my sem4 exams are getting over and I wish to apply for an Industrial Training. If any industry offering such training. Can you please provide me the list of companies to apply for industrial training after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engineering 2nd year?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  2. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. List of good companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  6. Is there a chance to do industrial training in Airbus, L&T and other such companies?
  7. List companies for doing industrial training in Mechanical Engineering field?
  8. Companies offering 6 weeks Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student in Tamil Nadu?
  9. Companies offering summer industrial training after completing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  10. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  12. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 45 days to M.Tech(Mechanical Design Engineering) candidate?
  13. Industrial Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student in Ambala/Chandigarh?
  14. Which are the companies offering summer industrial training for 2nd year Mechanical Engineering students in Rajasthan and Haryana?
  15. List of companies offering industrial training to chemical engineers(2nd year) in Kolkata vicinity?
  16. Companies ofering one year industrial training for Mechanical engineering students?
  17. How can I do training in god companies? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year
  18. Which are the companies offering summer industrial training? I have completed 2nd year mechanical engineering
19th April 2016, 10:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to apply for industrial training after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engineering 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of sem4 mechanical.Soon my sem4 exams are getting over and I wish to apply for an Industrial Training. If any industry offering such training. Can you please provide me the list of companies to apply for industrial training after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engineering 2nd year?
List of companies to apply for industrial training after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engineering 2nd year:-

1. Universal Engineering Company, 514, Dakshin Marg, Industrial Area Phase II
Chandigarh, Phone: 0172 265 3465

2. Alliance Engg. Co., Plot. 117, Phase-2, Opposite ESIC Hospital Phase 2, Sector 54, Sector 54, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Chandigarh, Phone: 0172 265 4109

3. EA Engineers Auto, Plot No.43, Industrial Area Phase II, Chandigarh, Phone: 0172 265 0027

4. Sam Engineering Company, 136-140/76, Industrial Area, Phase 1, Chandigarh
Phone: 098158 44000

5. Drona Edutronics Pvt. Ltd., SCO 218-219, Basement, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
Phone: 0172 406 4893
19th April 2016, 06:35 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to apply for industrial training after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engineering 2nd year?

There are so many good companies in the market from where you can complete your internship. My suggestion to you is that you should pursue your internship from such a company in which you have your personal interest. You should make a short report on your experience during the internship.
Some of the best companies for you includes Thermal power plant, Bharat Heavy electrical, Suzuki, Audi, BILT paper mill, Poly plastics limited, CIPET, Swaraj Tractors, HMT etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?