3rd November 2012, 04:32 PM
rakitarox

How can I do training in god companies? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year

sir,,
myself Rohit Sharma,,
i m studying Btech ,, 2nd year.. mechanical engineering..
can u plz tell me... hw to get into training in good companies ??
what will be the procedure for it..??

thanking u in advance...

Related Questions:
15th May 2013, 06:21 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I do training in god companies? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year

Hi Rohit

Since you are in 2nd year and most companies and colleges has training program in after third year, its difficult to get training at this stage.
However, there are few company which may agree to provide training.
I would be good idea to apply to all automobile industries. It would be also beneficial to course (soft ware course like CAD etc ) in this time.

Another good way is to push your CV through person/contacts/resources who are working in these companies.

All the best
24th May 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do training in god companies? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year

sir,
i am a student of b-tech 2nd year of branch "Electronics and Instrumentation" (EIE) so sir i want to ask u that which company is best for me in my training session after completing 3rd year. Sir please help me to finding the company in which i go for training......
and also help me in preparing me a good and effective resume.....
Thank u sir , i definitely know that u will definitely help me....
THANK YOU...........................
5th May 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pursuing my B.tech from galgoitas college of engineering and technology greater Noida. I am in 2nd year of my mechanical engineering.
I wanted to do internship in your company to gain some knowledge and experience about corporate world.

I would be very thankful to you if you will allow me to do internship in your company.

Thankyou,

Your%u2019s truly,
javed alam
mobile no. 8449251092
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?