9th February 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Are there short period training programs while doing 2nd year B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

i m sonika dewangan 2nd yr btech elec. n comm. student. i want to ask are there any training programs for short period i.e., less dan month or around for 20 days because my endterm breaks are only for 10 days n i also have to give 90% attendence in academics during the whole trimester and as i have the trimester pattern i cant take any extra leaves.
kindly reply
thnk u

Related Questions:
  1. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  2. Institute for 1-2 months training in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  3. Inplant Training in Mobile Communication for Electronics & Communication 2nd year student? -- [New]
  4. Training in Signal System or Analog Communication?
  5. How to get training from Bokaro Steel Plant being 2nd year Electronics and Communication engineer?
  6. Training and courses after btech 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  8. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  9. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  10. Training in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication?
  11. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  12. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  13. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-2nd Year Electronic Circuit Analysis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  15. Institutes and companies for best training of 6 months in Kolkata for Electronics and Communication branch?
  16. Procedure to apply for training in Bokaro Steel Plant for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering 2nd year student?
  17. Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur for one month?
  18. Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur?
21st May 2011, 10:16 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there short period training programs while doing 2nd year B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

hi sonika

you are in 2nd year electronics student..
you want to do some training in summer or holiday.this is very good.
so you go to admission some course.

before you make sure in which area your interest software or core..
if software then you go to C,C++,JAVA,.NET very useful

if core then go to EMBEDEED SYSTEM ,RADAR COMMUNICATION,other courses given some electronics company...
29th December 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there short period training programs while doing 2nd year B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

training program in mechanical enng.
13th January 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

hii this is Rohit, frm 2nd yr e.c.e ,which is the better in 2nd yr, having industrial training or jst courses in 2nd yr/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?