30th May 2012, 10:47 AM
meera dev

List of courses available in Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th Class? List of Institutes offering these courses?

sir i'm a PCB student ,want to pursue career in genitic engineering
kindly inform me about the various course available in G.E after class 12th
along with the institutes which provide the courses. plz do write about the qualification needed&way how to apply

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Tech Genetic Engineering Courses in Tamilnadu?
  2. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  3. Can I do B.Tech in Genetic Engineering having completed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? List of Institutes offering this course in India?
  4. What are better options for me after scoring 8.8 CGPA in class 10th and 50% in class 12th
  5. Courses available in Micriobiology after 12th? Names of the institutes offering the course in Microbiology after 12th?
  6. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  7. List of engineering institutes offering Civil Engineering Correspondence course in Tamilnadu?
  8. Education courses to do genetic engineering after BiPC?
  9. List of colleges offering genetic engineering course in Tamilnadu?
  10. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Genetic Engineering: Fee Structure, Courses Details, Duration of Courses, Best Institutes?
  12. What should I do after 12th to become a software engineering? Best institutes offering the course other than IITs?
  13. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  14. Need list of best institutes for Networking Courses? -- [New]
  15. List of courses available after passing 12th board exams? Duration of the courses?
  16. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India?
  17. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  18. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
30th May 2012, 12:46 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: List of courses available in Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th Class? List of Institutes offering these courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meera dev View Post
along with the institutes which provide the courses. plz do write about the qualification needed&way how to apply
Hello ,

Genetic engineering is a very promising career. Most of the institutes offer this course in the post graduate level.

Some institutes like : Kakatiya University, Warangal and Osmania University in Hyderabad etc offer genetic engineering(4-year course) in undergraduate level.

As a post graduate special study course it is offered by most of the reputed institutes like:
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU),New Delhi,

Indian Institute of Technology (Kharagpur and Delhi),

Delhi University,

University of Calcutta,

MKU-Coimbatore,

Birla Institute of Technology (Pilani Rajasthan),

University of Lucknow, U.P,

Jadavpur University,West Bengal

I don't think there is any NIT that offers genetic engineering.

Best of luck

30th May 2012, 02:12 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses available in Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th Class? List of Institutes offering these courses?

Genetic Engineering Courses :

Human Genetics
Genetics & Plant Breeding
Human Genetic & Phy Anthropology

Genetic Engineering Colleges :

University of Kerala
Andhra University
Kakatiya University
Sri ramachandra Medical College & Research
Siksha O Anusandha University
Aryabhatta Knowledge University
Indian Institute of science
Kuvempu University
6th December 2012, 08:42 PM
ashis.career

Default Re: List of courses available in Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th Class? List of Institutes offering these courses?

Genetic engineering is a very promising career. Most of the institutes offer this course in the post graduate level.

Some institutes like : Kakatiya University, Warangal and Osmania University in Hyderabad etc offer genetic engineering(4-year course) in undergraduate level.

As a post graduate special study course it is offered by most of the reputed institutes like:

Delhi University,

University of Calcutta,

MKU-Coimbatore,

7th January 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I hve been detained in 2 subjects in bsc and i want to pursue distance learning programmes for 6 months in genetics
8th January 2013, 01:29 AM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: List of courses available in Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th Class? List of Institutes offering these courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meera dev View Post

Delhi University,

University of Calcutta,

MKU-Coimbatore,

21st March 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the careers in indian airways after PCB science
25th October 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I'm a PCMB student. wanna do research in Human Genetics. I did search about the courses and degrees required for this. But I ended up nowhere. So could you please enlist what I would have to do after 12th to get to it? And could you express your opinion on my decision?
Kindly reply.
18th May 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

What are subtopics under biology which can be studied after 12 th exams in different colleges
15th October 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12 and i want to persue my studies in genetics as a 6 months course.is there any 6 months in genetics
4th May 2017, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I would like to ask the percentage required for joining in genetic engineering after 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?