14th December 2012, 07:25 PM
saurabh0001992

How much percentage is required for SC candidate in CAT entrance exam to get into IIM

how much percentile required for SC candidate in CAT entrance exam to get iim...

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage of marks I need to score in CAT to admission in IIM-A, IIM-B or IIM-C? Which has best private job placement among these 3 IIMs?
  2. Is distance PUC required for CAT entrance exam in IIM?
  3. Is PUC required for CAT entrance exam in IIM?
  4. Is PUC required for CAT entrance exam in IIM?
  5. What is the qualification required for IIM?
  6. How should I crack CAT for IIM admission? Procedure of the entrance exam?
  7. How to write the CAT entrance this year? Am I eligible for CAT exam? What is the percentage to get into IIM's?
  8. Percentage required in CAT for getting a call from IIM - A? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the minimum percentage required in PG for IIM and top B-Schools
  10. Is educational loans fully provided in IIM institutes? What is the rate of interests? Percentage required in IIM to get admitted?
  11. Can I get admission in IIMs without 50% in graduation?
  12. Possibility to get admission in IIM-A for a candidate who has secured 99% in CAT? -- [New]
  13. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  14. What is the next due date for applying for CAT/MAT exam to get admission in MBA course in IIM Rohtak? Minimum percentage to apply for CAT/MAT?
  15. What are the marks required in CAT exam to join IIM Bengaluru? I am doing B.E final year
  16. Percentage required for engineering graduate to write the CAT entrance exam?
  17. How to pursue PGDM or MBA course after scoring 50% in bachelors degree
  18. What to do after B.Tech if I have interest in Business? Eligibility criteria for top colleges?
9th January 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required for SC candidate in CAT entrance exam to get into IIM

How much percentage is required for SC candidate in CAT entrance exam to get into IIM

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-much-percentage-required-sc-candidate-cat-entrance-exam-get-into-iim-1013827.html#ixzz2H3KG3Hqt
16th March 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required for SC candidate in CAT entrance exam to get into IIM

how much percentage is required to admission in mba (banking&insurance)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?