4th February 2012, 07:33 AM

List of universities in India offering MA in Geography through correspondence course?

Names of the universities in India which are offering MA in geography via correspondence course?

1. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  2. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  3. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  4. List of the universities in India offering correspondence in LLM?
  5. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  6. Which are the universities in which I can do M.A geography correspondence course
  7. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  8. List of the colleges offering correspondence B.Pharmacy in India -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Universities to study MA in Geography in India?
  10. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  11. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science through correspondence?
  12. Universities which provide Master degree in Geography through correspondence?
  13. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  14. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Ed in Lucknow
  15. List of universities offering M.Phil Biotechnology through correspondence? -- [New]
  16. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  17. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  18. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
2nd March 2012, 03:34 PM

Default Re: List of universities in India offering MA in Geography through correspondence course?

wHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN M.A.Geography and M.Sc. Geography?
24th May 2012, 06:13 PM

Default Re: List of universities in India offering MA in Geography through correspondence course?

Is there any university offering correspondence course in M.A geography in Goa
12th June 2012, 01:54 PM

list of universities offering M Sc geography through correspondence course?
7th July 2012, 06:57 PM

which universities in india provide correspondence course in "M.A in geography" ?
6th July 2013, 11:04 AM

i am stundent of b.a final year passed i want to do m.a in geography in kerela so please kindly guide me which college offering this course
2nd September 2013, 03:30 PM

i am eager to pursue the course MA(GEOGRAPHY) through distance plz mail me to [email protected]
17th September 2013, 01:33 PM

I want to pursue MA in geography in correspondence mode. is there is any recognized university which offer masters degree in geography in correspondence
18th September 2013, 04:33 PM
EFDRTG

Dear user

List of universities in India offering MA in Geography:

Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey University
Acharaya Acadmy
Acharaya Narendra Dev College
Netaji Subhas Open University
Aliah University
Veer Kunwar Singh University
Aligarh Muslim University
Allahabad university
Tripura University

18th September 2013, 10:31 PM

which college in kanpur provide m.a. in geography through correspondence.
19th September 2013, 08:47 AM
falcoon007

HI,

List of universities in India offering MA in Geography:

>>Acharaya Narendra Dev College

>>Netaji Subhas Open University

>>Aliah University

>>Veer Kunwar Singh University

>>Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey University

>>Acharaya Acadmy

>>Aligarh Muslim University

>>Allahabad university

>>Tripura University

WISH YOU LUCK.
19th September 2013, 10:36 AM

List of Universities offering M.A. in Geography through Correspondence in India:-

-University of Madras
-Indira Gandhi national Open University - delhi
-Dr. Hari Singh Gaur University - Sagar
-Karnataka University - Hubli
-Deen Dayal Updhyay Gorokhpur University - Gorokhpur
-Mother Teresa College of Education - Jhajar
-Tripura University - Directorate of Distance Education - Tripura
-Guwahati University - Guwahati
-Lady Brabourn College - Kolkata
-Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University - Bhopal
23rd March 2014, 07:37 AM

sir, I want to appear MA Geography through distance Edu/Correspondence
my moble no 9027398770 and email [email protected]
16th April 2014, 05:55 PM

I am a teacher in west Bengal I want to m.a. in geography in distance mode please guide me with list of university and their study center in west Bengal
8th October 2014, 12:37 PM

sir i am a BT asst in government school at tamil nadu, and i want to study the PG course in geography major. so please guide me. thank u sir.
9th June 2015, 03:21 PM

Hi Sir,
Are the universities listed above UGC recognized? or the courses offered through distance mode from the aforementioned universities have an equal weightage with the regular course with the valid recognition?
30th June 2015, 03:58 PM

I want to do m.a geography from any recognise college from Delhi.But here is no such institute which provides m.a geography from distance mode.its is not available in Ignou also.. kindly guide me..
30th June 2015, 05:44 PM
john215

Re: List of Universities in India offering MA in Geography through correspondence course?

Hi friend,

List of universities:-------------

Acharaya Acadmy
Acharaya Narendra Dev College
Netaji Subhas Open University
Aliah University
Veer Kunwar Singh University
Aligarh Muslim University
Allahabad university
Tripura University
Kakatiya Univercity

So this are the universities and you can choose any one

All the best...............
1st July 2015, 01:24 AM
Rohitdakla

Hello Friends,

< List of universities in india offering MA in Geography>

<=>Universities of madras=>

<=>Aliah university=>

<=>Veer kunwar singh university=>

<=>Tripura university=>
Thanks and Best of luck
1st July 2015, 05:29 PM

Is it possible to learn geography distance mode from burdwan ,vidyasagar university
2nd May 2016, 08:25 PM

Sir iam aBCom student.I want to MA geography can I do?kindly guide me by giving details about universities offering correspondence course
6th June 2016, 01:14 PM

How can I apply to study M.A.(Geography) in IGNOU? Detailed information, fee structure and date of application?

I am Amresh from Bihar . I have completed my Graduation, I would like to do Post Graduation in Geography from IGNOU in Distance Education. So please give me the details about how can I apply M.A. Geography from IGNOU and give me the all information about application date, fee details?
27th September 2016, 06:18 PM

Is there any university offering correspondence course in M.A geography in NCR.
M.no. 9717023822
25th March 2017, 11:50 AM

I am an employee in state Govt. sector. I want to study ma geography thrugh distance mode in india. Please suggest which colleges are offered
20th July 2017, 12:59 PM

Please do let me know about the colleges offering distance learning programme in geography for masters. (2017-19)
21st July 2017, 03:44 PM
GopinKumar

Thumbs up Re: List of universities in India offering MA in Geography through correspondence course?

Please do let me know about the colleges offering distance learning programme in geography for masters. (2017-19)
Jadavpur University
Lovely Professional University
Madras Christian College
Punjab University
Presidency University
1st September 2018, 03:44 PM

Sir, I am from Odisha. I have completed BA in geography . Let me say Netaji Subas open University will better for me or any other University. Mob-9090386392
24th December 2019, 03:54 PM

Thumbs down Re: List of universities in India offering MA in Geography through correspondence course?

-Indira Gandhi national Open University - delhi (Nahi karata. Plz post the correct information only.)
25th July 2020, 09:37 PM

I am a working person.I am from Himachal Pradesh. I want to do MA in Geography through correspondence. I have passed my graduation with English, History and Public Administration . I have also done MA in English. Please suggest universities.