8th June 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management

Details to join in 1 year M.Phil or PHd in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management

sir
I have copmpleted M.B.A. in Hospital Management in Alagappa universty and I want to join in 1year M.Phill or PHD in Hospital management Please inform the details and fees structures.

Related Questions:
  1. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  2. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  3. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  4. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  7. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  8. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  9. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
  11. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  12. What is the scope of MBA in Hospital Management?
  13. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  14. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in hospital management/administration with distance education?
  16. How to join the course of MBA Hospital Management after completing degree in BAMS(Ayurveda)
  17. Is it possible to pursue MBA in Hospital Management having completed BA in distance learning?
  18. Is it advisable to go for MBA in Hospital Management after B.Sc. in Electronics?
1st July 2016, 01:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Details to join in 1 year M.Phil or PHd in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management

sir
I have copmpleted M.B.A. in Hospital Management in Alagappa universty and I want to join in 1year M.Phill or PHD in Hospital management Please inform the details and fees structures.
The aspirant can study the M.Phil in Hospital Administration in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. The eligibility to study the course is a Master’s Degree in Hospital Administration from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks. The selection for the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the MBA and interview. The duration of the course is one year. The aspirant can find the details in the website Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?