28th July 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering MBA as part time? How can a B.A passed candidate apply for the same

hi Aarti here,

Hi i have passed my B.a. NOw can i do MBA Part time. Which university is useful. plz suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream is better among Finance, Marketing and Operations to study in MBA? List of universities offering part time MBA in such stream? -- [New]
  2. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
  3. List of top colleges and Universities in India offering Part time MBA in Airlines and Airport Management?
  4. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course?
  5. List of Universities offering part time M.Ed program?
  6. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  7. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Management programme at Visakhapatnam?
  8. List of valuable universities which offer Part Time MBA course for BBA graduate?
  9. Which are the universities offering MBA in Telecom Management through distance or part time?
  10. List of the universities offering part time Ph.D course in bioinformatic? I have done my M.Sc bioinformatic
  11. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  12. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science as part time in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for Ph.D part time in management after doing MBA marketing from IGNOU
  14. List of Universities offering Ph.D course in Part Time?
  15. In which universities can I take up part time Ph.D?
  16. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  17. List of universities offering part time PhD in Physics in India
  18. Eligibility for part time B.Tech and which are the universities offering part time B.Tech

2nd April 2012, 08:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering MBA as part time? How can a B.A passed candidate apply for the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi Aarti here,

Hi i have passed my B.a. NOw can i do MBA Part time. Which university is useful. plz suggest me.
There are various Institutes in the country which do offers part time MBA program. Candidates who have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University in any stream with a good aggregate marks are eligible to pursue the program. Following are the list of some of the well recognized Institutes:

Alluri Institute of Management Sciences
Training & Advance Studies in Management & Communication Ltd [TASMAC] Bangalore, Maharashtra
Adhiyamaan College of Engineering [ACE]
Ojas Institute of Management, Delhi
International School of Corporate Management [ISCOM]
National Institute of Management studies [NIMS]
Karunya School of Management [KSM]
Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies, Indore
Lingaya's University, Faridabad
Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies, Delhi
L. N. Mishra College of Business Management.

In order to get detail information regarding admission procedure one may refer to the official websites of the above given Institutes.

3rd April 2012, 01:56 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of universities offering MBA as part time? How can a B.A passed candidate apply for the same

List of universities offering MBA as part time :

BIMTECH

Welingkars

Adhiyamaan College of Engineering [ACE]

International School of Corporate Management [ISCOM]

Sri shiengri

NIILM

National Institute of Management studies [NIMS]

Amity

SCMS cochin

Karunya School of Management [KSM]

ALLIANCE

IRM,manasarover

13th October 2012, 01:51 PM
ANNU00

HELLO SIR..........

List of universities offering MBA as part time : -

Adhiyamaan College of Engineering
International School of Corporate Management
Welingkars
Sri shiengri
NIILM
National Institute of Management studies
Amity
SCMS cochin
Karunya School of Management

12th March 2013, 01:58 PM
Globemaster

hi,,,,,,

List of universities offering MBA as part time

1.Ojas Institute of Management, Delhi
2.L. N. Mishra College of Business Management.
3.International School of Corporate Management
4.Lingaya's University, Faridabad
5.Karunya School of Management
6.Alluri Institute of Management Sciences
7.International School of Corporate Management

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?