5th March 2012, 08:52 AM
vvslokesh

List of universities taking admission through GRE scores? I'm pursing B.E degree in Mechanical engineering

Hi...dis is lokesh persuing my b.e degree in mech engg..may i knw whether universities took students only by gre scores

Related Questions:
  1. How much score we must score to gain scholarship?
  2. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  3. Entrance exam to do PhD in US for M.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for MS?
  5. How may I do M.Tech from USA?
  6. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  7. With IELTS score only, can I pursue MS in USA?
  8. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  9. What other exams need to write after B.Tech to study in Australia?
  10. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  11. How can I study MS in USA if completed B.Tech(ECE) from JNTU, Hyderabad?
  12. How can I go abroad after doing graduation? What is the procedure?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks
  15. From where to start journey of pursuing M.Sc in US?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate? -- [New]
  17. Which courses to choose for Masters degree in Canada having done BBA? List of Universities which do not consideer GMAT and GRE scores?
  18. Requirements for Post Graduation in Dentistry from US?
2nd May 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities taking admission through GRE scores? I'm pursing B.E degree in Mechanical engineering

i want to know about the universities in europe who accept gre scores.
10th June 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities taking admission through GRE scores? I'm pursing B.E degree in Mechanical engineering

is there any possible for doing ms in usa with gre exam only
25th July 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to know some details about gre
what is the good score in gre? is their any scholorships regarding gre?
what are the preferable colleges in u.s & fee details?
please reply me as soon as possible.
21st June 2013, 01:01 PM
rinku6

Institutes taking admission through GRE scorecard:

National Institute of Homeopathy, Kolkata, West Bengal

Tamil Nadu Open University, Chennai, Tamil nadu

J.M Institute of Speech and Hearing, Patna, Bihar

Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Take One School of Mass Communication, New Delhi

Thanks..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?