24th August 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

List of universities in UP offering MSc Physics through distance education

List of universities in U.P. Offering M.Sc. Physics through distance education?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges in UP offering MSc Physics through correspondence or distance education?
  2. Universities offering MSc Physics through distance education? I have completed my BSc?
  3. Which are the universities offering distance education MSc Mathematics course in AP?
  4. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  5. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate? -- [New]
  6. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  7. Can I pursue M.Phil in Physics by distance education? List of universities offering the course?
  8. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do M.Phil physics in correspondence? I have completed MSc Physics
  10. Which are the universities offering MSc MLT distance education course
  11. Which are the universities offering M.Ed through distance or M.A in Education
  12. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Electronics in Hyderabad through Distance Education?
  13. List of colleges or universities offering MSc Mathematics after B.E computer science engineering in distance education mode?
  14. List of universities offering MSc Chemistry through distance education? Is this course recognized by Union Kerala PSC, HRD?
  15. List of universities offering distance MSc chemistry course?
  16. List of the universities offering Ph.D in distance education? I have finished M.Com
  17. How to do M.Tech in structure through distance education? List of the universities offering the course?
  18. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
2nd August 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities in UP offering MSc Physics through distance education

list of college in up offering msc. physics through correspondance or distance education
19th April 2017, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities in UP offering MSc Physics through distance education

Sir I completed bsc from Lu but with 47% marks ,can I do MSC physics from ignou, I have two years teaching experience of 9 the and 10 the class please reply
8th July 2017, 07:14 PM
ravinayadav256

List of universities in UP offering MSc Physics through distance

Wisdom School of Management
Lucknow

Wellborn Group of Professional Studies
Lucknow

EduKart.com
Agra

Amity Directorate of Distance and Online Education, Amity University
Noida

Insparc Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Agra

Microtek College of Management & Technology
Varanasi

U P Rajarshi Tandon Open University
Allahabad

Karnataka State Open University
Lucknow

Nalanda School of Management
Lucknow

Chandel Institute of Management and Technology |
Noida

Wisdom School of Management
Lucknow

Career Avenues
Lucknow

Thank you...
Best of luck...
18th January 2018, 05:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Good morning, I have completed BSc. in PCM stream from VBSPU Jaunpur in 2006. Now I have great desire to complete MSc. with Physics. I have 46.8% aggregate mark. Am i eligible to MSc. for distance education. Please guide me sir.
12th October 2019, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I am from sitapur up. I want to do M Sc physics through distance (private) education because I am Gov servant. If there are any option for it so please inform us
14th October 2019, 12:37 PM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

If you want to study abroad then join the Caribbean Medical University of St. Vincent. They offer medical courses at affordable fees rate.
15th October 2019, 12:30 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

List of universities in UP offering M.Sc Physics are named below:-

1. Amity University, Lucknow.

2. BHU - Banaras Hindu University, Banaras.

3. BU - Bundelkhand University.

4. BBAU - Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University.

5. DDU - Deen Dayal Upadhyaya.

6. AMU - Aligarh Muslim University.

7. S.S.V. College.

8. Chaudhary Mahadeo Prasad Degree College.

9. Era University.

10. Gautam Buddha University - GBU.
15th October 2019, 07:31 PM
Shehjadi
Member+

List of Universities in UP offering M.Sc Physics:-

A) Wellborn Group of Professional Studies
Lucknow.

B) Amity Directorate of Distance and Online Education, Amity University
Noida.

C) Microtek College of Management & Technology
Varanasi.

D) Karnataka State Open University
Lucknow.

E) Chandel Institute of Management and Technology |
Noida.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?