6th January 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Names of the universities which offer Home Science Ph.D admission? List of those universities?

sir, i want to take addmission in p.hd homescience extention education but i dont know the universities name which take home science p.hd addmission plz send me the list of universities

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  3. List of the universities offering admission in Ph.D(Life Science) without CSIR?
  4. Detailed list of universities which offer PhD in Psychology in India?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Geology program in India
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  7. List of top 10 universities which offer PhD in Computer Science in India? -- [New]
  8. Which all universities are offering PhD in Home Science? From where admission starts?
  9. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Library and Information Science?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Forensic Science in India
  12. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  13. Can I study PhD in Electronic Science after completing M.Tech in ECE? List of universities in India which offer PhD in Electronic Science?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Sustainable Development program in India
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Earth Science? Entrance exam and requirements to get admission?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science Engineering in India?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
28th February 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities which offer Home Science Ph.D admission? List of those universities?

sir, i want to take addmission in p.hd homescience extention education but i dont know the universities name which take home science p.hd addmission plz send me the list of universities
28th February 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities which offer Home Science Ph.D admission? List of those universities?

sir, i want to take addmission in p.hd homescience extention education but i dont know the universities name which take home science p.hd addmission plz send me the list of universities in utterpradesh plz
16th April 2012, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

home science phd admission through direct or entrance basis in India
11th June 2012, 09:52 AM
agarwal ayushi

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1831007]sir, i want to take addmission in p.hd homescience extention education but i dont know the universities name which take home science p.hd addmission plz send me the list of universities in utterpradesh plz sir my u plz tl me .......
11th June 2012, 10:07 AM
agarwal ayushi

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1831007]sir, i want to take addmission in p.hd homescience extention education but i dont know the universities name which take home science p.hd addmission plz send me the list of universities in utterpradesh plz sir my u plz tl me .......
6th August 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a commerce student but i also have computer science as a subject i would like to do a degreee course in home science can u you please write the name of universities availabel in surat
16th October 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLZ SED THE LIST OF UNIVERSITY WHICH TAKE P.HD ADMISSION IN HOMESCIENCE EXTENTION
22nd October 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to do phd in home science extension education through distance education mode
18th November 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my msc.in homescience human development and i want to were can i apply for my phd, suggest some universities were i can persue phd
24th February 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam, i want to take addmission in p.hd homescience extention education but i dont know the universities name which take home science p.hd addmission plz send me the list of universities in utterpradesh plz sir............
15th June 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

good afernoon sir
i want to know about the universities offering phd courses after msc home sience
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?