6th June 2013, 10:42 AM
jkparassini

Which are the LLB coaching centres? I am studying plus two

my son now studying plus two.he is intrested in law. so plece tell me llb coching centre in thiruvananthapuram

13th June 2014, 11:48 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which are the LLB coaching centres? I am studying plus two

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkparassini View Post
my son now studying plus two.he is intrested in law. so plece tell me llb coching centre in thiruvananthapuram
It's nice to see that your son is interested to do LLB course. But, your son is not directly eligible for an LLB course after completing 12th standard. Your son needs to be qualified in bachelor degree in order to get admission for LLB course.

LLB ie:-(Bachelor of Law). The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semesters.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-The candidate should have a bachelor degree in any field with minimum 50% in aggregate for general category students and 45% for SC/ST category of students recognized university/Institution.
-Candidate age should not be crossed than 30 years.
-The candidate should be qualified in CLAT or the entrance examination conducted by the Institution/University.

LLB Coaching Institutions in Trivandrum:-

-AABC, Trivandrum H.O.
-Jaro Education Coaching
-George Varghese,
-Academy of Innovative Studies
13th November 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

If you are aspiring for DU LLB / LLM Entrance, you can join Juris Academy. Large no of their students are selected every year with very high success rate. You may also take few trial classes there. They have best faculty from Delhi University only. Please find the details below:

BEST INSTITUTE FOR JUDICIAL SERVICES / LLM / LLB ENTRANCE EXAM PREPARATION COACHING

JURIS ACADEMY
72, MALL ROAD, KINGSWAY CAMP,
NEAR GTB METRO STATION GATE NO - 3,
NEW DELHI - 110009
MOBILE: 8010905050, 8510905050
Email: [email protected]
27th January 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Am completed my plus two.and now i want to join 5 year LLB.which are the best kLEE entrans exam coaching centers in thrissur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?