30th June 2012, 02:56 PM
anvesha arora

Which subjects are more suitable for me to become an IAS Officer after completion of 9th standard?

sir . i am in 9th standard now and i want to become IAS and for that which subject is more suitable and after that which college i can apply

.................................................. .....................

8th July 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects are more suitable for me to become an IAS Officer after completion of 9th standard?

Sir which subjects are suitable im degree to become an IAS officer. Please reply
17th October 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects are more suitable for me to become an IAS Officer after completion of 9th standard?

SIR, NOW I HAVE COMPLETED MY B.COM. PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHICH SUBJECTS ARE BENIFICIAL FOR ME FOR PREPARING AN IAS EXAM?
1st December 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

is there any ias coaching centres in chennai where they offer coaching for ias for school studnets just like coaching centres available for training in iit jee exams
31st March 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

hi sir or mam what subject should i take after 10th for becoming ias officer.
17th April 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I AM HIMANSHI .I AM THE STUDENT OF NINTH STANDARD.PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT MY COURIER .WHAT I NEEDED TO DO. I THINK I AM PERFECT IN MATHS PLEASE GIVE ME INFORMINATION AND LIST OF SOMME AIMS PLEASE SIR OR MAM.
22nd April 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

sir now i am in class 9th & i really want to become an ias officer plz give me some tips for complete my aim
22nd April 2013, 12:52 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become IAS officer then choose any subjects of your choice. Having completing school education in arts, commerce or science stream will not give you any benefit.

The challenges will be same regardless of which course you completes. Therefore you should choose the subjects that you find interesting. Always go for the subjects of your interest.

First you will have to complete 12th and then complete graduation. Depending on the subjects in 12th standard, you should take admission for the graduation course. For example if you have completed 12th with PCM then Bachelor of Technology course is suitable for you.

Upon completing graduation you can appear for the Civil Services Examination which is conducted for the Indian Administrative Service.

You will first have to fill the form of Civil Services Examination. It is released in the first quarter of the year.

Eligibility

1. Nationality: Indian

2. Qualification: A graduation degree. Any stream is good.

3. Percentage: There is no criteria.

4. Age Limit: 21 is the lower limit while 30 is the upper age limit.

5. OBC Relaxation: 3 years in upper age limit.

6. SC/ST Relaxation: 5 years in upper age limit.

Selection Process

1. Preliminary Exam

2. Main Exam

3. Interview
22nd May 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

sir or mam i am in9th i have a great desire to become ias officer so what can ido to achieve my goal please tell me.
Aditya
29th May 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

which topics are to be prepared for ias exam?
3rd December 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am mahak I am in 9th standard and I really wanted to be an I.A.S officer please give me some guidelines my favourite subject is history but I don't like science. Is it necessary to take science?
14th April 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am sweathaa I am in 8th standard and I want to become an I.A.S Officer.How can i prepare form now to become I.A.S officer.My favourite subject is social studies but i don't
like maths.Help me how can i become I.A.S officer.

By
S.Sweathaa
13th February 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of 9th. How should i set my sheduled for studies. please help me out in this.
29th March 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I just passed class 8th and now I am in 9th and I want to become IAS officer it's my dream when I m in class 3rd and I like maths and science but I find many difficulty in social so what should I do? Plz help me...
28th June 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I' m in standard 11, I have a great desire to become an IAS officer but I don' t know how to become so will you please give me some guidelines?
31st October 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in YOGITA of 9th standard and i want to be an ias officer. So please tell me the suitable subjects that will help me to achieve my goal please....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?