26th May 2013, 05:50 PM
shivani bhatia05

Which is a better option between BA.LLB and BBA LLB?

hello! i am doing +2 and after that i want to do law so i wanna know which is the better option B.A,LL.B or B.B.A,LL.B if i wanna try for IAS also. i am a commerce student. also help me with providing best clat coaching centres info.....

Related Questions:
2nd October 2015, 11:32 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which is a better option between BA.LLB and BBA LLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivani bhatia05 View Post
hello! i am doing +2 and after that i want to do law so i wanna know which is the better option B.A,LL.B or B.B.A,LL.B if i wanna try for IAS also. i am a commerce student. also help me with providing best clat coaching centres info.....
Both the combination of LLB is good. Since, you are planning to apply for IAS entrance exam in future. So, I suggest you to select the BA LLB, which is closely relevant to the IAS entrance exam pattern. You required to crack the CLAT entrance exam in order to get admission for BA LLB.

Tara coaching Institute
B-1, 1st Floor,, Najafghar Main Road,, Near Uttam Nagar Metro Station, (East),Uttam Nagar,, DL 110059 ‎
011 6464 4953 ‎

Tara Institute
H-17- 260, Sector 7,, Metro Pillar No-424,, Rohini, Delhi 110085 ‎
011 6523 4951 ‎ ·

Competition Exam Coaching Institute
F, First Floor,Near PNB, Devli More, Khanpur, DL 110062 ‎
011 6464 4951 ‎

AV LUCENT EDUCATIONS
#7,Second Floor,Avtar Enclave,Paschim Vihar, Opp Metro Pillar No.226 Green Line, New Delhi, DL 110063 ‎
3rd October 2015, 03:09 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better option between BA.LLB and BBA LLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivani bhatia05 View Post
The B.A LLB is mostly seen degree in India. When someone wants to study the law course he will choose B.A course. The BBA is the course for those who wish to pursue their career in Business Administration line. So you choose B.A, regarding the LLB course it is a decent course you can study the same in a good college/University. The eligibility to join LLB is a graduation with 50 % marks. There will be entrance test in some of the universities. The job prospects in this industry will also more and you can choose your career as a lawyer also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?