16th November 2015, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

LLB course is available in JNU? Pattern of entrance exam and section wise marks allotment?

Please tell me whether the llb course is available in jnu and what is the pattern of the examination (entrance ) and the marks allotted for the different section and what sort of the book i should read ...........

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, pattern and marks allotment scheme of GRE?
  2. Pattern and section wise cutoff marks required to qualify in HPCL recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  3. Detailed information, syllabus, caste relaxation and minimum marks required in M.A. for JNU Ph.D(History) entrance exam?
  4. ISC Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Percentage required for B.Ed in IGNOU?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  7. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Syllabus and pattern of entrance exam for MA in English in JNU?
  9. Which college can be alloted for TANCET M.E?
  10. Paper pattern of all the subjects, topic wise marks distribution for T.Y.B.Com 60 marks paper?
  11. Number of seat alloment in Tamilnadu Government Medical College and Community Wise Details?
  12. Can I get admission in any college in Kerala through regular allotment with 72% marks
  13. Am I eligible to appear in JNU MCA entrance exam if scored 45 marks in 12th Maths?
  14. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary English (Paper 2) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Entrance exam pattern and syllabus of M.A English in JNU
  16. Pattern and marks allotment of Sail Management Trainee(Technical) exam?
  17. What is the pattern of GATE exam marks distribution subject wise?
  18. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
30th September 2017, 08:09 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: LLB course is available in JNU? Pattern of entrance exam and section wise marks allotment?

JNU refers to Jawarhar Lal Nehru University and same is top ranked Central University of India.

As far as you are concerned about your admission in JNU for pursuing LLB ( Bachelor of Legislative Law ) degree course then I would like to let you know that JNU does not offers LLB degree course and hence you cannot pursue LLB degree course from JNU.

But other top universities like Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University, National law university, etc. do offer LLB degree course and hence you can pursue LLB degree course from these universities by qualifying their respective entrance examinations which are DU B.A.LLB entrance test, BHU UET, CLAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?