8th August 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?

I am in b.com 2nd year nd after graduation I want to do LLB. so I want to know the process of doing law after graduation in best college? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer!

9th August 2015, 09:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in b.com 2nd year nd after graduation I want to do LLB. so I want to know the process of doing law after graduation in best college? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer!
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for LLB after completing Graduation. Graduation with 50% percentage of marks is the minimum educational qualification to be eligible for LLB. Since, you are interested to get admission for LLB through reputed university, so I suggest you to appear and qualify in the CLAT entrance exam or entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Once, if you cleared the entrance exam you can get admission based on your entrance exam performance. Entrance exam plays very important for admission process.

LLB Eligibility Criteria:

- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university and final year students is eligible to apply for the LLB entrance exam.

- You must score minimum 45% marks in graduation and Upto 5% of marks relaxation in percentage will be applicable for SC/ST candidates.

- The age criteria for LLB is 30 years and there is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.
9th August 2015, 03:44 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?

Procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after B.Com:

LLB is three year course can be done after graduation. You should have passed graduation with at least 40% marks from a recognized university. Your age should be with in 30 years.

You have to apply CLAT exam to do Law course after graduation.

After clearing CLAT exam, you can get admission into best LAW college.
9th August 2015, 08:58 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?

Procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com :

Candidate who have passed graduation with minimum 50% marks can apply for LLB course.
Age of candidate should be from 21 to 30 years.

List of entrance exams for LLB course :
  • All India Law Entrance Test
  • Common Law Admission Test
  • Calcutta University LLB Entrance Test
  • Delhi University LLB Entrance Test
  • GITAM Law Admission Test
  • Law Common Entrance Test

You can apply for any of these exams online. After clearing the written exam you can appear for counselling where you will be allotted college on the basis of your rank.

CLAT is the most popular exam. Exam pattern for CLAT is :
  • English Including Comprehension - 40 Marks
  • General Knowledge and Current Affairs - 50 Marks
  • Elementary Mathematics - 20 Marks
  • Legal Aptitude - 50 Marks
  • Logical Reasoning - 40 Mark
10th August 2015, 02:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for LLB:

> Applicant should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

> Applicant should have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in graduation.

> For sc/st candidates it is fixed at 45%.

> Admission for LLB course is done on the basis on merit list of CLAT examination.

> CLAT stands for common Law Admission Test.

It is the entrance examination for Law course.

> Candidate should be citizen of India.

> Candidate should have qualified in 12th standard with 50% of marks any discipline from recognized university.

> Age of the candidate should not be more than 20 years and relaxation is applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?