2nd March 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get places in ISRO? I am doing B.Tech ECE

sir/mam,
Am doing 3rd B.TECH(ECE). After completing B.TECH am intereested to place in ISRO. By seeing your website I got the information that we have to write IIST exam. so please give me detailed information about the syllabus,pattern of the exam. waiting for your reply sir/mam, thank you.

30th September 2017, 06:58 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get places in ISRO? I am doing B.Tech ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam,
Am doing 3rd B.TECH(ECE). After completing B.TECH am intereested to place in ISRO. By seeing your website I got the information that we have to write IIST exam. so please give me detailed information about the syllabus,pattern of the exam. waiting for your reply sir/mam, thank you.

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization or Department of space centres.

After completing your B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering, you are eligible to apply for ISRO through ICRB (ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board).

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for ISRO is BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 65% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% marks obtained reserve category candidate.

>> Age limit to apply for ISRO is 18 to 35 years.

>> Only Indian citizens are allowed to apply for ISRO.

>> For more details please visit www.isro.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?