30th January 2018, 02:36 PM
swapnilmane

Lost SSC as well as HSC certificate and don't have photocopy also. How to get duplicate copies of both certificates?

I have lost my Secondary School Certificate (SSC) as well as my Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) result, and I don't have photocopy also. So, tell me that how can I get duplicate copy of it? To whom I have to apply?

27th December 2019, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Lost SSC as well as HSC certificate and don't have photocopy also. How to get duplicate copies of both certificates?

How to get lost my s.s.c. mark sheet without seat number?
3rd February 2021, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Lost SSC as well as HSC certificate and don't have photocopy also. How to get duplicate copies of both certificates?

How do i get my ssc as well hsc marksheet i have misplaced it and i dont have photocopy also
3rd April 2021, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I had lost my ssc & hsc marksheet and also the seat number how can get that
17th June 2021, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I had given my hoc exams in 1993,i had not taken my certificate at that time due to some family issues ,now I require it,idont have any records for the same
18th August 2021, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

I had lost my ssc & hsc marksheet and also the seat number how can get that
15th September 2021, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Iam loss my hsc result than how to get that result without seat number
7th October 2021, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Seat number nahi tech pahacha hota naav takun
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?