1st August 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Principal not signing duplicate CET admit card. What to do as I have lost my original CET admit card?

I have lost my CET admit card but I have the duplicate copy but will it work in council? During counselling we require the attested copies. Principal is not ready to sign on the duplicate CET copy as there is no invigilators signature. Please help what needs to be done?

1st August 2016, 08:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Principal not signing duplicate CET admit card. What to do as I have lost my original CET admit card?

It is really a serious issue that you have lost the original copy of the CET admit card.
The only thing you can do now is to request your Principal to attest your admit card and explain him/her your whole issue. Otherwise you will be in trouble at the time of Counselling.
2nd August 2016, 03:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Principal not signing duplicate CET admit card. What to do as I have lost my original CET admit card?

You should try to convince your school principal so that he might put a signature on the admit card and even if the principal is adamant, you should write an application to the educational council board about the issue and I am sure it will then be resolved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?