15th May 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Lower Division Clerk exam sample papers for Central Pollution Control Board

Hi,Pls send me the sample question paper for Lower Division Clerk Exam in Central pollution Control Board.

31st December 2014, 05:39 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Lower Division Clerk exam sample papers for Central Pollution Control Board

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPER FOR LDC EXAM:

I have attached the previous year model paper of LDC (Lower Division Clerk) exam in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to understand the pattern of questions followed and start your preparation for the exam accordingly.

Also attached the latest syllabus and exam pattern followed for the exam in this post. Make sure that you cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam.

There are many books available in the market which would help you to prepare well for the exam. Some of them which you can buy online is as follows,

CLICK HERE!! to buy the book online.

To know more about the exam visit the official website - http://ssc.nic.in/sscpage1.asp
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LDC_2011_model_paper.pdf(1.49 MB, 3030 views)
File Type: pdf LDC_Exam_Pattern.pdf(58.6 KB, 196 views)
File Type: pdf syllabusforldcexam 2014_0.pdf(20.5 KB, 184 views)
11th June 2023, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Lower Division Clerk exam sample papers for Central Pollution Control Board

Hi, I need some sample question papers for Upper Division Clerk Exam in Central Pollution Control Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?