17th May 2011, 05:39 PM
mohan.tarate

Syllabus for Pollution Control Board Exam? What is the pattern of the exam of control board?

please send me the syllabus for pollution control board exam.As i am unawere of the pattarn of the exam of control board.[/COLOR][/B]

27th September 2011, 10:46 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Syllabus for Pollution Control Board Exam? What is the pattern of the exam of control board?

For more details on that, check this out !!..

http://entrance-exam.net/scientists-...ol-board-cpcb/

http://cpcb.nic.in/
30th October 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Pollution Control Board Exam? What is the pattern of the exam of control board?

Hello sir/mam,
My name is meenu gautam, I request you to please send me the syllabus for scientist B-central pollution control board on my email "[email protected]"

Thank you!
15th November 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam,
I am Sheetal Mehta, I request you to please send me the syllabus for scientist B-central pollution control board on my email "[email protected]"

Thank you!
10th January 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus for Pollution Control Board Exam? What is the pattern of the exam of control board?

hello sir/mam,
I Nisha Saretha, Student of chemical engg pre-final year from ITM college Gwalior, i request you to please send me the syllabus and sample paper so that i can prepare myself for the relevent exams orgnised by cpcb. plz send me the same on '[email protected]' .
24th July 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam,
I am swapnil reddy chemical engg . i request you to please send me the syllabus and sample paper so that i can prepare myself for the relevent exams orgnised by cpcb. plz send me the same on '[email protected]' .
26th November 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I'm sasi, doing civil engg pre final year. can I attend exam this year.
Pls send me the syllabus.so tat I can make myself ready..
[email protected]
16th February 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
pls send me TNPCB job vaccency i am M.Tech chemical engineer
my mail id is [email protected]
19th May 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I am completed B.E Civil engg am able to write the cpcb exam? For what kind of work or job i have to write the exam? Pls give me suggestion in my mail id sir [email protected]
16th January 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Pollution Control Board Exam for asst legal officer? What is the pattern of the exam of control board?
16th March 2014, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, I would like to join the tnpcb or cpcb..so i want to know the details about this exams like selection procedure, age relaxation, no of attempts, syllabus,selection procedure,exam center, posting place, etc... So pls send my mail [email protected]
12th September 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam
I have applied for the post of AEE in gpcb
How i have to get prepared for exam
What can be pattern
2nd December 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello
sir/mam
I am Aniket
Please send me some kind of syllabus or any idea of examination pattern of CPCB scientist B post
[email protected]
6th April 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir pls seand the sellebus and pepar petarn of law officer post in this email I'd ( nidhi05sumit @Gmail .com)
12th June 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir
Please send me the syllabus and previous question pattern or question papers of assistant,driver & peon ([email protected])
20th January 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

sir/ madam
please sent me the syallabus for pollution control broad examination
my email id is [email protected]
20th November 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I am study of M.tech environmental egg so I want join pollution board how can join send me send time kindly
E-Mail - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?