4th August 2012, 09:35 AM
yash9101994

How to transfer to Ahmedabad while studying in 1st year MBBS in DY Patil university Pune

Respceted sir,
I am studying in 1st year mbbs in dy patil university pune
But now want to transfer to ahmedabad. It is possible.please do answer it quickly.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get scholarship after scoring 68.3% in 1st year MBBS in open category?
  2. Can I transfer in BJ medical college in Ahmedabad after completing my first year MBBS? I am studying in Broda Medical College
  3. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  4. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  5. Can I get transfer to B.Tech Chemical while studying in 1st year B.Tech Petrochemical?
  6. Can I get transfer from govt medical college , Amritsar to MLNMC, Allahabad after completing 1st year of MBBS?
  7. Can I get transfer from govt medical college , Amritsar to MLNMC, Allahabad after completing 1st year of MBBS?
  8. Scholarships available for MBBS 1st year student? -- [New]
  9. Which Bank provides education loan to MBBS 1st year student?
  10. Can i transfer to college of engineering while studying B.Tech 1st year
  11. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
  12. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  13. How to get admission in government/self financing college after scoring 731/960 in KEAM Medical Entrance
  14. Which are the top colleges offering MSc Chemistry?
  15. Is there any way to get admission in most of the Medical colleges?
  16. How to transfer in any other university after completing B.Tech 1st year Aeronautical Branch from Bhagwat University?
  17. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  18. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
11th June 2023, 09:45 AM
eduking

Default Re: How to transfer to Ahmedabad while studying in 1st year MBBS in DY Patil university Pune

There is no such procedure because seats are allotted to students on merit. There are a limited number of seats available at colleges and once you get admission, you don't have much chance of changing colleges. If you are not happy with the college, you have to try again next year for your desired college campus admission.

Hence, just make sure you study well at the present college because admission to a good college is very tough these days. Once you have got admission, you should make the best out of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?