15th January 2018, 04:13 PM
guptashubhamkumar

Is M.Com from IGNOU valid to get a teacher job in government and private schools of Kolkata?

I have completed my B.Com from Calcutta University and if I do M.Com from IGNOU will I be eligible for job of teacher of commerce in government and private schools? If not, than should I drop my M.Com from IGNOU and continue with Calcutta University?

31st March 2018, 07:32 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is M.Com from IGNOU valid to get a teacher job in government and private schools of Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guptashubhamkumar View Post
I have completed my B.Com from Calcutta University and if I do M.Com from IGNOU will I be eligible for job of teacher of commerce in government and private schools? If not, than should I drop my M.Com from IGNOU and continue with Calcutta University?
I would suggest you to continue your study that is Master course from Calcutta University because it is highly acceptable by the Government of India as compared to the courses done by the IGNOU. You will get the job in Government if you study from any of the university. Because both are recognized the only difference is thier mode of teaching. IGNOU offer course via distance mode and Calcutta University offer course only via regular mode.

So, its better to choose Calcutta university than IGNOU.
26th August 2021, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is M.Com from IGNOU valid to get a teacher job in government and private schools of Kolkata?

I completed my m.com from IGNOU but I am in dilemma that am I eligible for government teaching job from commerce because I have completed my b.ed from commerce subject. Can I get a government teaching job in kvs plzzz reply....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?