21st September 2010, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Is M.D.Homeo courses started in Government College of Homeopathy, Tamil Nadu?

i wish to know whether government college of homoeopathy in tamil nadu has planned to start M.D Homoeo courses shortly?
plz send me details on my mail id

31st March 2012, 07:13 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is M.D.Homeo courses started in Government College of Homeopathy, Tamil Nadu?

hi dear friend,im very happy to share my knowledge with you.there are lots of Homeopathy Colleges in Tamil Nadu
Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Lord Balaji Educational & Charitable Trust, Dr. Hahneman Homoeopathy Medical College & Research Centre, Namakkal Nethra Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Coimbatore R.V.S.Medical Trust Homoeopathic Medical College, Sulur Sarada Krishna Homoeopathy Medical College Sri Sairam Homoeopathic Medical College & Research Centre,, Chennai Tamil Nadu Homoeopathic Medical College, Salem Venkateswara Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chennai Vinayaka Mission Homoeopathic Medical College, Salem White Memorial Homoeopathic Medical College, Veeyannoor.

all the best
11th June 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is M.D.Homeo courses started in Government College of Homeopathy, Tamil Nadu?

I want to know the date of admission for homeopathy and its councelling date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?