1st February 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance is conducted for admission in homeopathy Diploma colleges in Tamil Nadu?

I want to study Homeopathy Diploma course. And i wish to get admission in the course in any of college located in Tamil Nadu. So kindly tell me which entrance is conducted for admission in the specified course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for admission in BHMS in Tamil Nadu at private colleges?
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  3. List best colleges in Tamil Nadu for studying Post Graduate course in Homeopathy?
  4. How to prepare for TANCET exam?
  5. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  6. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  7. List of best colleges to do B.E Electronics and communication in Tamil Nadu after completion of Diploma?
  8. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  9. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  10. Colleges in Tamil Nadu for Diploma in Civil Engineering program?
  11. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  13. Cutoff marks required in Tamil Nadu Nursing Diploma entrance exam to get admission?
  14. Tips to prepare for TANCET while doing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  15. I need TANCET M.Tech Biotechnology syllabus
  16. Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?
  17. Marks to score in TANCET exam for M.E in PSG college?
  18. List of colleges along with their entrance exam details for Aeronautical engineering in Tamil Nadu?
18th February 2016, 11:43 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which entrance is conducted for admission in homeopathy Diploma colleges in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study Homeopathy Diploma course. And i wish to get admission in the course in any of college located in Tamil Nadu. So kindly tell me which entrance is conducted for admission in the specified course?
The aspirant can join the Diploma in Homeopathy course directly without any entrance examination. The course is available in the following institutes
Alternative Medicine College -
http://www.alternativetherapycourses...department.php
Raja Ravi Varma Foundation for Educational Art Science & Res, Karamadai, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?