10th October 2012, 12:53 PM
lalitharajagopal

Is M.Ed course of KSOU recognized by Kerala PSC and Kerala University

Is the M.Ed course of ksou recognized by KERALA PSC AND KERALA UNIVERSITY.?

Related Questions:
  1. Do i need to register separately in Kerala apart from the registration in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore to appear for Kerala PSC dental surgeon examination?
  2. Is EEE in Tamilnadu department of technical education, approved by Kerala PSC? How can I apply for Kerala PSC recruitment?
  3. Can I join B.Tech course at MG University, Kerala?
  4. How to get Admission in Medical Institutions? How may I get information about Engineering entrance exams? I've studied in Kerala upto grade 5 and currently studying in 10th(CBSE) grade in Abu Dhabi
  5. Which are the vacancies in Kerala PSc?
  6. Eligibility criteria to apply for KPSC exam -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am i eligible to appear for Kerala PSC statistical assistant grade II exam? I am having a degree in Bachelor of Business Administration from MG university
  8. What's the Kerala government approval number for AMICE
  9. When to apply for PSC test for BAMS Doctors in Kerala? -- [New]
  10. Can I appear for PSC exam in kerala? I am 34 years old Women
  11. Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?
  12. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  13. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  14. Has the Kerala PSC accepted Malayalam M.Phil distance education?
  15. Is Shobhit university recognised? I want to apply for bank clerk and kerala PSC
  16. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  17. Can i secure seats in Kerala for M.Tech program without any valid GATE score? I have done B.Tech from Kerala University
  18. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala

28th October 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is M.Ed course of KSOU recognized by Kerala PSC and Kerala University

Would like to know whether the M.Ed degree awarded by KSOU is recognised by kerala university

3rd November 2014, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is M.Ed course of KSOU recognized by Kerala PSC and Kerala University

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalitharajagopal View Post
KPSC has recognised it for appointment as Lecturer in Training Colleges. According to UGC norms the degrees awarded by Universities recognised by UGC are accepted. But Universities in Kerala have not recognised it.

21st November 2014, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalitharajagopal View Post
U.G.C. has instructed the universities to recognise the degrees obtained through distance education as equivalent to regular degrees. But the universities in Kerala have not yet obeyed.

2nd June 2021, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Med course of KSOU approved by Kerala psc
Do you have any proof

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?