11th April 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for law after passing B.Com with 42% 18 years back? Eligibility criteria and qualification required?

Dear sir,

i have passed my bcom with 42% from mumbai university in 1993. Can i apply for law as i am now interested in this subject ? Is there any entrance exam for it? If so please guide me about the required eligibily , qualification etc. As soon as possible as i have to prepare for that. Please also explain how to prepare for the law exam.
Waiting for your kind reply
thank you

28th July 2011, 11:43 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for law after passing B.Com with 42% 18 years back? Eligibility criteria and qualification required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

i have passed my bcom with 42% from mumbai university in 1993. Can i apply for law as i am now interested in this subject ? Is there any entrance exam for it? If so please guide me about the required eligibily , qualification etc. As soon as possible as i have to prepare for that. Please also explain how to prepare for the law exam.
Waiting for your kind reply
thank you
The candidate maximum age is fixed at 30 ......
The minimum eligibility is a bachelor's degree in BA/B.Sc/B.Com with at least 40% marks.
18th December 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for law after passing B.Com with 42% 18 years back? Eligibility criteria and qualification required?

I have passed B.A.with 41.5% under cal. Unuversity in two years back. My age is 26.In the meantime I have done some IT jobs.Can I read Law course at kolkata? PSB
20th December 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Do not worry about LAW.
You will become a lawyer If you have enough social related knowledge and social service mind.
2nd June 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i hv done mba in hr 66%, my age is 25 yr and nw i want do net exam,so give me suggestion plz
31st July 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I do not have 45% of marks in degree can i do law in which university please help me out
8th September 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

i am 33 years old and done my m.com in year 2001 and b.ed last year in 2012. am elligable to appear the net exam? i have 55% marks in m.com. please reply
9th May 2014, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

I am a graduate with 50% marks in b.com pass from SOL d.u. As I am not eligible for giving m.com entrance exam, how should I apply for m.com ?
18th May 2014, 07:33 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

The LL.B course is a three year duration after Graduation in any stream and five years integrated course duration after class 12th. Incase of the five year Integrated Law degree, you need to complete class 12th with at least 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board. First of all you need to clear the CLAT (Common Law Admission TEST as you need to have cleared 10+2 in any stream as well as graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks in aggregate. In general, you can apply for 5 years integrated course and also for 3 years course after graduation. Incase of regular course, your merit will be assessed through CLAT score. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions. Testsusually comprises of segments like

-English Language
-General Knowledge & Current Affairs
-Mathematics
-Logical Reasoning
-Legal Aptitude
2nd June 2021, 01:23 PM
Singhskomal

Hello, yes you apply for LLB( BACHELOR'S IN LAW) any graduate with any stream can apply for LAW but bar Council decides age limit for law students its not more than 30 to 45 years...if you are not more than 45 years you can apply for it...
All the best....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?