23rd January 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course?

i hav choosen b pharmacy as my graduation course,because of knoen teachers in my department,but i dont know about various career options in pharmacy.people are also not aware about this field.pls answer me what are the career optioons in pharmacy?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course in IT stream? I have done B.Sc with IT stream from jamshedpur and having 70% marks in 12th
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospective in becoming a company secretary?
  4. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  5. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  6. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  7. Career opportunities and future prospective for Economics honor student from DU? Which is more preferable, either to go for PG abroad or do MBA from India?
  8. Career opportunities and future prospective for B.Sc(PME) graduate from Bangalore?
  9. Opportunities for B.Pharma Freshers to get government jobs? -- [New]
  10. List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market
  11. What would be the career opportunities and future prospective available in textile engineering after 4 years? List of the top colleges for the same?
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for me after completion of MFC course from Gulbarga university?
  14. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course? How may I get details about short term courses like C, C++, Java, French, German etc? Which one will suit in me among these courses?
  16. What are the career opportunities after completing M.A education?
  17. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get scholarship for pursuing CS course? List of the top colleges(except Delhi) along with their course duration offering CS course? What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for CS students?
27th May 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course?

Where r the best mpharma coaching institutes?
4th June 2012, 02:41 AM
Vikas hrc

Smile Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course?

Hello friend..

Don't worry,there are many career opportunities and future prospects of B.Pharm.I m listing them below:-

Career opportunities after B. Pharm

You can seek career opportunities in different capacities. Employment opportunities are available in healthcare, medical, research, chemical and educational institutions and they can work in the following profiles.
•Analytical Chemist
•Chemical/Drug Technician
•Clinical pharmacist
•Clinical Researcher
•Community pharmacist
•Customs Officer
•Data Manager
•Drug Inspector
•Drug Therapist
•Health Inspector
•Hospital Drug Coordinator
•Hospital pharmacist
•Medical Transcriptionist
•Quality Assurance Health Manager
•Quality Control Manager
•Regulatory Manager
•Sales and Marketing Executives
•Teaching

B. Pharm graduates can seek a career in the following areas.

•Sales and Marketing Departments
•Research Agencies
•Pharmaceutical Firms
•Medical Dispensing Store
•Health Centers
•Food and Drug Administration
•Educational Institutions
•Drug Control Administration
•Chemist shop

Remuneration for the graduates varies according to the job profile and experience of the candidate.

I hope you are satisfied with the information.
Thanks.
1st September 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course?

b.sc microbiology or b.pharm which is best
13th February 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

FOR GETING JOB IN FOREIGN,IN PHARMACY RELETED PROFESSION WHICH COURSE IS APPRUPRIATE OF B.PHARM CANDIDATE??
13th February 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

can I go abroad after B.pharma?
13th February 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Pharma graduates in foreign?
14th February 2013, 12:04 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hav choosen b pharmacy as my graduation course,because of knoen teachers in my department,but i dont know about various career options in pharmacy.people are also not aware about this field.pls answer me what are the career optioons in pharmacy?
HI!
After passing B.Pharma you have option like:-
> Civil Services
> Drug Inspector
> Indian Defence Services
> Indian Railways
> Police Force
> Pharma companies like Ranbaxy.

You want you can apply for higher course like:-
> M.Pharma
> Phd from C.D.R.I, Lucknow
> M.B.A Heath Management
etc

ALL THE BEST
10th May 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.pharm graduate.m i eligible for bpsc?
29th May 2013, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

i want to choose a pharmacy with pcm is good chosse to choose it but i dont know what is future in pharmacy
29th May 2013, 03:19 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course?

Friend,

B.Pharm Stands for Bachelor of Pharmacy.

There are ,many Options available After B.Pharm Course. Mainly you have two Option.

Job Opportunity
Higher Study

Higher Study Options ::-

M.Pharm
MBA
M.Sc.

Career Options ==>

Teaching
Pharmacist
Quality Assurance Health Manager
Medical Transcription
Analytical Chemist of Quality Control Manager
Sales and Marketing
Clinical Research
Data Manager
Regulatory Manager
Career in Regulatory bodies
Biotechnology

you can go for Higher Studies in Abroad Countries like USA, Australia, UK etc.
for abroad countries you have to clear GRE & TOEFL examination.

God luck......
29th May 2013, 04:19 PM
nudha

HI Friend,

The career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course--------------

1.Data Manager
2.Drug Inspector
3.Drug Therapist
4.Health Inspector
5.Hospital Drug Coordinator
6.Hospital pharmacist
7.Analytical Chemist
8.Chemical/Drug Technician
9.Clinical pharmacist
10.Clinical Researcher.

Nice to help you...................
2nd November 2013, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in pharmacy guide me how to settle abroad
10th October 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

if ihave got 70% of marks in b.phram what is the best job i can do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?