14th December 2019, 08:48 AM
Priya Natesan

Is M.Sc Biochemistry graduate eligible for doing B.Ed?

Hi, I have completed post graduation with M.Sc in Biochemistry. Am I eligible for doing B.Ed? If yes, then which subject option would best for me in B.Ed? Is Biochemistry option available in B.Ed?

15th December 2019, 03:33 PM
Hydroponicpali

Default Re: Is M.Sc Biochemistry graduate eligible for doing B.Ed?

First I tell you that you are eligible for B.Ed course from university.
You can choose any of below subject for your B.Ed degree

1)Education, Culture and Human Values

2)Educational Evaluation and Assessment

3)Educational Psychology

4)Guidance and Counselling

5)Holistic Education

6)Philosophy of Education

Best of luck...
15th December 2019, 05:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Actually admission to Bachelor of Education two years degree course is done on the basis of graduation.
So if you have completed B.Sc. in biochemistry, then you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course and you can choose teaching of Physical Sciences and life sciences as teaching subjects.

Admission to this course is done on the basis of entrance test.
15th December 2019, 09:12 PM
Hydroponicpali

First i clear you that graduation degree is required for doing B.Ed in any subject.
As you have graduation degree so you are eligible for to take admission in B.Ed.
**Biochemistry is not available in B.Ed course. But you can do you B.Ed course either Biology or Chemistry.
9th October 2020, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for the post hsst chemistry after completing my graduation in chemistry, BEd in physical science and post graduation in biochemistry
22nd January 2021, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

UG & PG in Biochemistry, B.Ed in physical science and M.Ed and Ph.D in education
28th February 2023, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I have degree in msc Biochemistry then what I study, which Is best B.Ed or MLT
2nd March 2023, 06:23 PM
hassanizhar

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing your M.Sc in Biochemistry. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is a course that trains individuals to become teachers.

The subject options available for B.Ed vary depending on the university or institution you are applying to. While Biochemistry may not be offered as a specific subject option, you may be able to choose a related subject such as Biology, Chemistry, or Life Sciences.

I would recommend researching the B.Ed programs offered by various universities and institutions and looking into the specific subject options they offer. Additionally, it may be helpful to speak with a career counselor or academic advisor who can provide you with more information and guidance on the best subject option for you based on your career goals and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?