22nd September 2018, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MSc(Biochemistry) in IISc Bangalore for Chemistry graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done BSc in Chemistry. I want to do MSc in Biochemistry from IISc Bangalore. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for this MSc course in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately.

27th February 2023, 11:07 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MSc(Biochemistry) in IISc Bangalore for Chemistry graduate?

Eligibility
Minimum of first class in BSc or an equivalent degree with chemistry as one of the main subject with mathematics at plus 2 level.

Selection will be based on performance in entrance exam JAM 2023.

Interested candidates can apply through online admission Application portal .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?