21st March 2020, 01:46 PM
Ruma@

Is M.Sc from IGNOU acceptable and eligible to apply for TET, Assam?

I want to know if I that if I have completed my Post Graduate degree with M.Sc from IGNOU than am I able to sit in Assam Higher Secondary TET examination?

19th April 2020, 07:03 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is M.Sc from IGNOU acceptable and eligible to apply for TET, Assam?

Yes, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) certificates are valid through all over India. Also Assam TET accepts IGNOU degree. You can surely go forM.sc in IGNOU.
22nd April 2020, 01:02 PM
kachhadiyasharda

IGNOU is recognized by UGC and courses offered are acceptable all over India. So, your degree M.Sc passed from IGNOU is acceptable and you can apply for Assam TET if you have B.T/B.Ed qualification in addition of your M.Sc.

Assam TET Eligibility
- You must have passed master's degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate and B.T/B.Ed. from a recognized university.
- Upper age limit is 38 years. Upper age relaxation 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
31st August 2021, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Is IGNOU deled valid for assam tet
17th May 2022, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Is M. Sc.in Maths from IGNOU acceptable and eligible to apply for Assistant Professor of College in Assam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?