23rd February 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Assam Police Assistant Sub Inspector post being a candidate of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council?

Respected Sir,
I am 12th pass from Assam Higher Secondary Education Council. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector for Assam Police? Kindly let me know about this asap.

26th February 2016, 09:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Assam Police Assistant Sub Inspector post being a candidate of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am 12th pass from Assam Higher Secondary Education Council. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector for Assam Police? Kindly let me know about this asap.
As per educational qualification, you are not eligible for Assam Police Assistant Sub Inspector post.

Eligibility criteria for SI post:-

Educational Qualification:

Graduation degree from a recognized university.

Minimum age = 20 years
Minimum age = 28 years

Nationality:

Indian.
29th February 2016, 01:12 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Can I apply for Assam Police Assistant Sub Inspector post being a candidate of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council?

The eligibility set for the post of Sub Inspector at Assam Police is minimum bachelor's degree from any recognised university, and the age limit is set to the age of 20-24 yrs. Since you are not a graduate, hence you are not eligible to apply for the post of Sub Inspector. However, you can apply for the post of Constable with your present qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?