3rd May 2010, 10:37 AM
komali uppada

M.tech mechanical correspondence through distance mode at AU or JNTU

I want do M.Tech (Mechanical) in distance mode or part time,so can you inform that is there any entrance test for it and what is the fee structure, when will be the examination, at what time and how frequently we should attend the classes.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  2. Can I do graduation after 10th?
  3. Names of good universities which offer M.Tech Mechanical in Distance or Correspondence mode?
  4. Can I pursue Diploma in Mechanical from correspondence or distance mode? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility for Mtech in distance mode after PGDBM
  6. Institutes for mtech/me (mechanical) in distance learning mode
  7. Which universities should I prefer for doing M.Tech distance course in Chennai?
  8. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  9. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  10. How to join M.Tech in distance mode while working as academic consultant in MCA college?
  11. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode?
  13. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  14. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  15. B.ed eligibility after getting less than 50% in post graduation?
  16. Which all institutes offer M.Tech in Materials & Metallurgical engineering through distance education mode in Telangana?
  17. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to get admission in M.Sc. Chemistry Honours under correspondence mode?
7th May 2010, 09:29 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: M.tech mechanical correspondence through distance mode at AU or JNTU

look dear friend i as a counseller will suggest you to go for AU instead of JNTU but on the other hand both are equally rated if you are going to do the Mtech through distance learning mode.. well that will be upon you how much you are able to grasp in and out of the class so that defines weather your presence is important or not in the class but around 60 % of attendance is required for parttimers as a minimum below that i am afraid you may bear the consequenses of the university rules.. i hope this info helps you ..
good luck i hope you make your own decision by taking all factors into consideration....
byee take care....
31st May 2010, 12:49 AM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

Default Re: M.tech mechanical correspondence through distance mode at AU or JNTU

Jawahar Nehru technological university and Aligarh university is best at each par.
But the best thing is a muslim reservation in au, otherwise both are same.
15th June 2010, 10:54 AM
drdo99
Banned

Distance learning are very much hard to pass.
Specially, a engg. Can’t be a easy choice.
Till now, I have known engg. Degree from ignou.
11th July 2010, 04:18 AM
amit.2186

hi freind, you can do mtech in mechanical from manipal university or from any other recognized university
20th July 2010, 11:42 AM
komali uppada

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrmohantysmile View Post
look dear friend i as a counseller will suggest you to go for AU instead of JNTU but on the other hand both are equally rated if you are going to do the Mtech through distance learning mode.. well that will be upon you how much you are able to grasp in and out of the class so that defines weather your presence is important or not in the class but around 60 % of attendance is required for parttimers as a minimum below that i am afraid you may bear the consequenses of the university rules.. i hope this info helps you ..
good luck i hope you make your own decision by taking all factors into consideration....
byee take care....

Hi sir,
Thank you for providing this information and do you have any idea about the fee sir, if yes pls. give me details so that i will be ever thankful to you.
4th August 2010, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

do you have any idea about the fee and how can i achive
22nd September 2010, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Do you knowany idea about the M.tech mechanical correspondence and how can i achive M.tech mechanical correspondence through distance mode at AU
22nd September 2010, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I want do M.Tech (Mechanical) in distance mode
4th October 2010, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Tech In year 1989 with 60% marks and have 20 years working exp.
4th October 2010, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done Btech with 60% marks with a exp. of 20 years , I want to do M.Tech in mechanical
21st October 2010, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i did b.sc with 62% and i want to do m.sc organic chemistry in jntu [distance education]
13th December 2010, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I have taken B. tech course from Rajastan Vidhyapeet in Bangolre study centre Shri Venkateshwar institute. but now i came to know that govt has issued notification in july 2009 to stop new admission for B. tech distance learning course. is it right?
29th December 2010, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

mtech in biotech by correspondence frm jntu....whom 2 cntct
20th February 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam,
I want to know list colleges which provide distance learning course for m-tech in mechanical engg.
Thanking you

REGARDS

RAHUL SHRIRAO
1st March 2011, 12:00 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

suggest you to go for AU instead of JNTU but on the other hand both are equally rated if you are going to do the Mtech through distance learning mode.. well that will be upon you how much you are able to grasp in and out of the class so that defines weather your presence is important or not in the class but around 60 % of attendance is required for parttimers as a minimum

good luck
23rd April 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

M.TECH COMPUTER correspondence through distance mode at JNTU DETAILS
17th May 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

i tharakesh presently working. i done the b.tech in electrical and electronics engg and i qualified in gate. is there any chances of getting m.tech correspondence in au or jntu. when the
counsilling will start and what are the fee details
17th May 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please give details of the web site where M TECH IN DISTANCE MODE IS POSSIBLE WITH FEE STRUCTURE.

THANKS
1st June 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please suggest me i got 51% in B.tech now i got 10 years exp in private job , i want to do M.tch in correspondence is it possible? if how can?

Thanks
8th June 2011, 11:19 AM
amit gaur054

my dear friend.....
i will suggest you to go for AU instead of JNTU but on the other hand both are equally rated if you are going to do the Mtech through distance learning mode.. well that will be upon you how much you are able to grasp in and out of the class so that defines weather your presence is important or not in the class but around 60 % of attendance is required for parttimers as a minimum below that i am afraid you may bear the consequenses of the university rules.. i hope this info helps you ..
best of luck
10th June 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

sir, when MTech (EEE) part time JNTU KAKINADA willbe notified
1st August 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Any education for that matter part time or distance or correspondence or SSS( of JNTU ), particularly in Engineering is nonsense. Rather it is better to purchase M. Tech or Ph.D. degrees from some existing ( Magadha, Allahabad Vinaka missions etc ), or some fake universities available in India ; which some of my friends have done for the sake of some benefits.

If one would like to be truthful to himself or be constructive in his job and justify himself it is better to do anything by attending all the classes regularly in the evening . May be they take 4 years to complete a 2 yar programme.

Several university start such part time programmes for the sake of some monetary benefits for their staff. They call them self supportive programs. Genuinely speaking when you want to pursue some program you need a teacher and a regular contact and self guidance from the teacher.

It is left for the introspection or as a challenge to the universities whether they can justify the education and the assimilation of knowledge by the student, by these distance mode SSS , correspondence programs. As a matter of fact it is necessary supply complete thought and keep only one job or work in the mind provided he or she is not omnipresent individual.
23rd August 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

pvrao,aee
I want to do m.tech in mechanical engineering through distance education or part time in jntu kakinada.pl.inform admition and fee details as i am working near to kakinada.
8th September 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mtch in mechnical engineering
20th October 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO DO M.TECH IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SO WILL U PLZ SUGGEST ME WHICH UNIVERSITY IS BEST FROM THE FOLLOWING
1.JNTU HYDERABAD
2.OU
25th February 2012, 10:08 AM
drurv

hii

suggest you to go for AU instead of JNTU but on the other hand both are equally rated if you are going to do the Mtech through distance learning mode.. well that will be upon you how much you are able to grasp in and out of the class so that defines weather your presence is important or not in the class but around 60 % of attendance is required for parttimers as a minimum

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?