26th December 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to appear for entrance exam for pursuing LLB course?

I am Roopa, I have completed my graduation i.e., B.Com and now I wants to do LLB. Is that necessary to write entrance exam for joining college for pursuing LLB course?

31st December 2018, 06:01 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to appear for entrance exam for pursuing LLB course?

If you want to pursue bachelor's degree in law from top colleges or university then you will have to apply for entrance exam of that Institute. The minimum percentage in bachelor's degree for Law course is 60% marks.

Ordinary law colleges take admission based on percentage of marks in bachelor's degree. So, it is not compulsory to appear for exam for admission in law course.
31st December 2018, 11:51 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to appear for entrance exam for pursuing LLB course?

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law and it is three year course from a recognised univiersity..

The admission procedure varies with institutes and universities. The minimum required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to get admission in the course. So, visit official website of respective institute to get detail about admission.
31st December 2018, 11:52 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym LLB stand for Bachelor of Law course.

Academic qualification for the law course:

Bachelors degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for the LLB course.

You should have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

Top colleges conduct entrance exam for admission in LLB course after bachelor's degree.
31st December 2018, 03:20 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to get admission in LLB course. It is three year course after completion of bachelor degree course.

The entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course due to limited number of seats in institutes.

There is no age limit to appear for examination to get admission in the course. To get more information about syllabus and other detail about examination visit at official website of respective institute.
31st December 2018, 04:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure varies with colleges and universities. Candidates are eligible to get admission as according to admission procedure.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree.

No age limit to get admission as per Bar Council of India. So, you have to visit official website to get detail for admission. It is three year course. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in some of the premier institutes due to limited number of seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?