27th December 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I need to write for B.Sc Physics offered by Delhi university?

I want to study B.Sc Physics from a college affiliated to Delhi university. Do I need to write any entrance exam for this? If yes, then please provide details of that entrance exam like syllabus, exam pattern and when and how to apply for it?

31st December 2018, 05:33 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to write for B.Sc Physics offered by Delhi university?

Recently, there was so much of hue and cry over entrance exam for admission in Delhi University. But Union HRD minister clarified later that there will be no entrance exam for admission in DU in bachelor's degree.

The admission in B.Sc Physics will be done on basis of percentage of marks secured in 12th board exam. You need to have good percentage of marks for admission in top colleges of DU for science stream.
31st December 2018, 11:27 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to write for B.Sc Physics offered by Delhi university?

There is no entrance test for admission in B.Sc Physics in undergraduate course in Delhi university.

So, you do need to do preparation for the entrance test. Admission test is on the basis of aggregate in 12th board examination. There is relaxation in cut off for reserved category.

You can apply for the admission online at official website. For more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
31st December 2018, 11:38 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about DU (University of Delhi) B.Sc in Physics admissions then it is based on merit i.e; marks secured in Class 12th board examination and hence, you are not required to appear in entrance examination for B.Sc in Physics admissions in DU.

For more details DU Ungraduate admissions, you can refer to the link www.du.ac.in.
31st December 2018, 03:43 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination is not conducted for admission in the colleges affiliated with Delhi university to get admission in B.Sc Physics course.

The admission is on the basis of aggregate in board examination. So, there is no entrance test for admission in the course.The application form will be available online at official website. To get more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
31st December 2018, 04:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. There is no entrance examination for admission in Delhi University.

2. Admission in Delhi university is based on percentage of marks secured in 12th board examination.

3. Your percentage of marks in bachelor's degree will decide in which college you will get admission and stream also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?