17th September 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a government lawyer after completion of LLB course?

My question is that after LLB without practice in the court,can we get a govt.job,if,yes then ,what are the categories of that job,please give me answer quickly? Can you please give me the next steps which I need to follow? Awaiting for the response.

19th September 2016, 02:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I become a government lawyer after completion of LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My question is that after LLB without practice in the court,can we get a govt.job,if,yes then ,what are the categories of that job,please give me answer quickly? Can you please give me the next steps which I need to follow? Awaiting for the response.

After LLB course the aspirant should register in the Bar Council to practice in Courts, through bar examination. After some experience in the field you can apply for various positions available in the government like Public Prosecutor and Assistant Public Prosecutor. The advertisement will be released in the Employment News and in the state government websites. The experience is the key factor in the appointment. The appointment will be done through UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor examination and State Public Service Commission - Assistant Public Prosecutor. These are some of the ways to become a government lawyer.
19th September 2016, 02:23 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a government lawyer after completion of LLB course?

As per my knowledge you are not eligible for government lawyer jobs without practicing in the court. You should have some experience in these jobs. But you can check the official website of UPSC and State PSC for knowing the eligibility criteria. Thanks
20th September 2016, 10:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry to say that it is possible for you to get a Government lawyer job without having required experience. It is mandatory that you must satisfy some basic requirement before applying for a Government lawyer job.

- Once, after completing LLB course you must register with the Bar Council to practice in the Courts, through bar examination.
- You can gain some experience in the field by joining as an assistant to Senior lawyer.

The Government lawyer job selection will be done based on the basis of the examination conducted by the UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor examination and State Public Service Commission - Assistant Public Prosecutor.
11th June 2017, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

I completed b.com llb, now I am doing accounting job in govt. Sector. On contract basis from last ten years to till date. Low income, Financially not improving. Now I want to change my profession. To legal side, is it possible for settlement. I registered on 2011 at bar council. But not practicing till date. Now my age 36 years. Please suggest me what can I do.
27th October 2018, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I Want to know about that Is english mandatory for law field actually i am pursuing 3 year LL.B but i am worried about my
english speaking as compare hindi because my hindi is very strong. so i want to know that english is mandatory in law field
please help me.
thanks
brajmohan sharma.
14th February 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Which exam after completed LL.B ND also cleared BCI exam without practice I eligible for exam means how many exam I can give.
30th September 2020, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I become Government pleader after LLB
2nd May 2021, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

i have a question ? please tell me now can i do somthing job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?