20th October 2019, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to write entrance to study Law?

Hi, I wanted to study LLB as I completed my BA. So, what is the standard procedure to take admission in any law colleges for LLB? Do I also need to write any entrance or can I get admission in any law college without any entrance?

23rd October 2019, 06:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to write entrance to study Law?

LLB is Bachelor in Law. It is three year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

There is no upper age limit to take admission in the course.

It is mandatory to appear and qualify in the examination to get admission in premier institutions but not in all the institutions.

So, you can visit the official website of the institute in which you want to get the admission for detail information about procedure.
23rd October 2019, 07:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to write entrance to study Law?

LLB is three year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission.

So, you can appear in the examination conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

No upper age limit to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?