28th June 2012, 01:24 PM
Gautam1 Das

Details about the law entrance exam procedure? I am a student of B.A Economics and want to study Law

SIR

I am a student of B.A in ECONOMICS. This is my 2nd year and I want to study LAW. So can you kindly give me details about the law entrance exam procedure along with the cut of marks...?

19th July 2012, 12:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the law entrance exam procedure? I am a student of B.A Economics and want to study Law

You can apply for LLB course after finishing 3rd year B.A course. 50% is the cut off marks so as to apply for this course. SC/ST/OBC categories get relaxation in this respect. The procedure for admission in to LLB course includes CLAT exam. You should study subject areas like legal aptitude, reasoning, English skills, GK etc. On clearing this exam, along with a good score will get a seat in reputed law colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?