2nd March 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar in Central University?

please provide me sample papers for the recruitment of assistant registrar in central university.

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers of previous assistant central intelligence officer
  2. Previous years sample question papers of assistant central intelligence officer grade II
  3. Sample question papers of Assistant Sector Officer recruitment exam of secretariat service
  4. Sample and previous year question papers of Central Assistant Intelligence Bureau Grade II(Executive) exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Last 5 years question papers and sample papers for recruitment of postal assistant in West Bengal Circle
  6. Sample question papers and syllabus for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer?
  7. Sample question papers of central assistant intelligence bureau grade II(Executive)
  8. Any government or PSU recruitment for graduates? Previous years question papers for Assistant commandant in central police forces?
  9. Previous years sample question papers for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade II/executive examination
  10. Previous years sample question papers of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer?
  11. Previous years question papers for Assistant Central Inteligence Officer II and Assistant Central Intelligence Officer?
  12. What is the syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics? Sample question papers? Books to be referred to prepare of recruitment
  13. Sample question papers for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II executive exam
  14. Sample question papers for assistant central intelligence officer grade II/executive examination
  15. How can I apply for a government job after completing diploma?
  16. Syllabus and sample question papers of SSC Assistant Drug Inspector recruitment exam? -- [New]
  17. Which TNPSC group job I should write to get a Government job after completion of BDS course?
  18. Sample question papers of Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam?
25th March 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar in Central University?

pls detalis of assistent ragistrar question paper
31st May 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar in Central University?

I have to appear in test for he post of Assistant Registrar in University of Gujrat. I need to know what should I prepare for that NTS test?
7th August 2013, 11:58 PM
ASHUTOAH DAS

Smile Re: Sample question papers for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar in Central University?

Can you , please provide me sample papers for the recruitment of assistant registrar in central university.

My email: [email protected]
19th August 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sample paper for the post of assistant registrar - PU
7th September 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Please supply previous question papers of Assistant Registrar of any University.
20th November 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

solved sample question papers for the post of Assistant Registrar in Central University
14th January 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

please provide me sample papers for the recruitment of assistant registrar in central university.

dnyaneshwar
my email id is [email protected]
my contact 9272640580
1st February 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me question paper of assistant registrar in central university.
My mail ID is: [email protected]
1st March 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

1st March 2014, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

1st March 2014, 03:10 PM
dipaktu

1st March 2014, 03:11 PM
dipaktu

12th March 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pls detalis of assistent ragistrar question paper
Can you please Prrovide sample question for recruitment of assistant registrar
19th March 2014, 01:09 PM
msjagjeet

please provide me sample papers for the recruitment of assistant registrar (Accounts) in central university.

Regards

Jagjeet

my e-mail id is [email protected]
15th May 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

please provide me papers for assistant registrar test on this email
[email protected]
10th October 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

please provide me sample papers and study material for the recruitment of assistant registrar in University.

Regards

vandana

my e-mail id is [email protected]
30th November 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

please provide me sample questions for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar in Central University.
my email = [email protected]
30th August 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Reg.: Please mail me about 50 written test questions in the areas of General Administration for Dy. Registrar in Central/Govt. Universities.
My email id. is [email protected]
17th November 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, provide me study materials and previous year question papers for the post of assistant registrar in central university

Regards
Ezhilarasan

mail: [email protected]
4th June 2017, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Kindly provide me the sample question paper of assistant registrar of Banaras Hindu University.

Thank you
Abha Dubey

Mail: [email protected]
9th May 2018, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Provide me any sample question paper asst registrar of RRBMU ALWAR.
Mail id [email protected]
19th May 2018, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Please provide sample question paper with answers for Asst. Registrar
mail id [email protected]
8th September 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Kindly provide me the previous year sample question paper of assistant registrar for Central University...my email is [email protected]
Regards
8th January 2019, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SHARE Question paper of assistant registrar for Central University...my email is [email protected]
Regards
5th June 2019, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Kindly provide the sample question and previous years question for the post of Assistant Registrar for Central University @[email protected]
23rd October 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I have to appear in test for he post of Assistant Registrar in University of Gujrat. I need to know what should I prepare for that NTS test.?

My email is:
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?