24th June 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission in BBA after scoring SC rank of 19163? Procedure for admission?

Sir .i am deepak.and i am belong sc cetegree .i wanna admission in bba.my sc rank 19163.sir plz tellt what are my admission process

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in JU after scoring 326 rank in WBJEE? What is the admission procedure?
  2. How to get admission in IP university after scoring 49% marks in 12th and 18500 rank
  3. How to take admission in good college of BPUT after scoring 4152 rank in OJEE? Procedure for admission?
  4. In which college can I get after scoring a rank of 4792 in BBA?
  5. How to take admission in IP university after scoring 7290 rank in BBA? Date and place of counseling?
  6. Procedure for admission in BBA? What are the documents required for admission? How much is the fee?
  7. Procedure to get admission to BBA course?
  8. Can I get admission in IPU BBA in any institute or college after scoring 16425 rank in IPU CET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in BBA after studying in 12th?
  10. Admission procedure for regular BBA course in Delhi University?
  11. Can I get admission in a good college after scoring 14600 rank in BBA?
  12. Can a BBA holder do CS in distance mode? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CS?
  13. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. Can I get admission in a good college in IPU after scoring 7437 marks in BBA?
  15. Can I do BBA after 12th? BBA colleges in Mumbai with their fee structure and procedure to take admission? -- [New]
  16. Procedure for admission through lateral entry in E&TC after scoring a rank of 1483?
  17. How to get admission in DU for BBA after scoring 48% marks in Inter with science?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region
3rd December 2011, 09:44 AM
brijesh2970

Question Re: Admission in BBA after scoring SC rank of 19163? Procedure for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir .i am deepak.and i am belong sc cetegree .i wanna admission in bba.my sc rank 19163.sir plz tellt what are my admission process
Hello Friend

Please specified of which university/college/institute entrance
exam is given by you so that I can help you better...

Best Wishes...
3rd June 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in BBA after scoring SC rank of 19163? Procedure for admission?

i have rank 273 in iit-jee 2012... can i get admission in iit delhi..... im from sc category.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?