10th June 2011, 10:50 PM
vaibhaav patil

Marks required in GATE exam of B.Tech food technology to acquire a seat in IITs?

how many marks require in GATE exam of b.tech food tech. for get seat in IITs?Sps

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance for IITs after scoring 27 marks/100 in OBC and AIR of 414, GATE score-295? Which course should I opt in IITs?
  2. Minimum percentage required in UG to study M.Tech in IIT?
  3. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?
  4. Which is better, IIT or IISc? How much rank is required to gate a seat in GATE? Tips to prepare for the exam?
  5. Which exams can I answer after passing B.Tech food technology?
  6. What topics to cover to get maximum marks in GATE ECE exam? What is the minimum cutoff required to get into IITs?
  7. Detailed information about GAIL recruitment for M.Tech(ECE) student?
  8. Chance to do MS or Ph.D from IITs in Biotechnology if got 53.67% in GATE and scored 510(AIR 225) marks in GATE in XL Life Science paper? -- [New]
  9. Institutes apart from IITs organizing separate entrance exam for admission in M.Tech?
  10. Cutoff GATE score required to study PhD in Food Technology?
  11. Minimum rank required to get a GATE seat in IITs for IT branch?
  12. Will I get a seat with 33 marks in IIT JEE under OC category?
  13. IITs or NITs after 48-55 marks in CS GATE?
  14. Marks required for admission to IITs in Lateral entry for B.Tech (Plastic Technology)?
  15. Can a B.Tech. Food Technology student appear GATE for admission to M.Tech. Chemical Technology?
  16. What is the minimum percentile required in GATE to get through IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Solutions to last year GATE ECE papers? What rank is required to get into IITs?
  18. What are the job offers after completing B.Tech in Food Technology?
11th June 2011, 10:30 AM
August
Senior Member+

Default Re: Marks required in GATE exam of B.Tech food technology to acquire a seat in IITs?

dear friend

IIT is the best institute in India for technical education. so to study their your performance should be best as well.

your GATE percentile should be above 98.

then only you can get a seat there for M.TECH.

you have to apply for the respective IITs for that.

according to your percentile you will get college.

all the best.
11th June 2011, 01:43 PM
sourindra

Default Re: Marks required in GATE exam of B.Tech food technology to acquire a seat in IITs?

You don't need to give GATE exam for admission in B.Tech course. GATE exam is for M.Tech course. You have to give AIEEE or IIT-JEE for the admission in the B.Tech course.
12th June 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Marks required in GATE exam of B.Tech food technology to acquire a seat in IITs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhaav patil View Post
how many marks require in GATE exam of b.tech food tech. for get seat in IITs?Sps
A rank above AIR:1500 ...
15th June 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

i want any coaching institute in india which offer coaching for gate exam in food technology.
if any than send to [email protected]. please...........
27th August 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of food technology in be how i prepared for gate.any book is avilable for that.
28th February 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

How Much Marks requirde in gat exam to admission in M.Tech Collage?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?