18th April 2017, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Marks required and other process to get admission in Genetics Engineering?

Please, tell me that how much marks or percentages we have to score to get admission in genetics engineering college and what is the whole process?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are needed after SSC for making career in Genetics?
  2. Percentage required for admission in PG Genetics courses?
  3. Colleges and Entrance Exams for Genetics engineering in DNA
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Human Genetics) in ISI-Coimbatore? Minimum marks required in overall academics to get admission?
  5. How can I get admission in Genetics after passing 12th without giving IIT? Names of the government colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Cutoff marks to get admission in Pine stream of Genetic Engineering? Other branches of Genetics?
  7. Which is the best college for BSc genetics in India? What is the admission process?
  8. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure?
  9. What is the scope in learning B.Sc Genetics? Can I do M.Sc Genetics?
  10. Am I eligible to study MS in Genetics in Abroad if completed B.E. in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Can I apply for Genetics Engineering after completing B.Sc? Which colleges offer Genetics Engineering in India?
  12. When the admission of M.Phil(Genetics & Plant Breeding) will be started in Meerut University? Qualification required to get admission?
  13. How will I get a job in DRDO or Genetics field? Qualifications required?
  14. Job opportunities for a candidate who has secured 88.5% in 10th, 90% in Intermediate and 60% in B.Tech(IT)?
  15. What is the TCS placement eligibility criteria?
  16. Can i get admmission in engineering after bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of best universities to study PG in Genetics Engineering? Entrance exam for it?
  18. How to study M.Tech in Genetics engineering from France? List of entrance exams and admission procedure for it?
23rd April 2017, 01:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required and other process to get admission in Genetics Engineering?

To get admission in Genetic Engineering course for pursuing your higher studies, you should have passed your 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Science stream with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognised board. Admissions in Genetic Engineering course are done through State level or National level or University level engineering entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing Genetic Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?