16th December 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How to study M.Tech in Genetics engineering from France? List of entrance exams and admission procedure for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Genetics engineering from India and learning French. I want to study master degree from France. Please tell me how can I study the same? List of entrance exam and admission procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges and Entrance Exams for Genetics engineering in DNA -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of best universities to study PG in Genetics Engineering? Entrance exam for it?
  3. List of entrance exams and colleges offering Ph.D after M.Sc in Human Genetics?
  4. Am I eligible to study MS in Genetics in Abroad if completed B.E. in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of Diploma Engineering entrance exams and procedure to apply for it?
  6. Admission procedure to study MBA in London? List of entrance exams to get admission?
  7. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Human Genetics? Procedure for admission?
  8. List of colleges providing MTech in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure followed for getting admission?
  9. List of entrance exam to study Master of Agriculture Science in Genetics and Plant Breeding? Previous year question papers for it? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to get admission to IIT college for MTech?
  11. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  12. List of best colleges to study Genetics Engineering course at China? Duration of this course at China?
  13. Can a HSC with PCB without Mathematics study Genetic Engineering course? How can I apply for an education loan at Yes Bank?
  14. List of entrance exams and procedure to get admission in top colleges to study M.Sc in Forensic Science
  15. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  16. In which entrance exam I should appear to study M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. Can I get admission to study Master degree in Genetics at Abroad with scholarship being B.Sc(Forensic Science) student?
  18. Admission procedure to study MS in Grenoble Institute of Technology, France for B.Tech Civil 3rd year student?
26th November 2019, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study M.Tech in Genetics engineering from France? List of entrance exams and admission procedure for it?

My daughter has done bds n she wants to do mtech in human genetic in france so klndly suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?