24th November 2015, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Master of Physiotherapy is eligible for Diploma in Orthopedics? Which all colleges offer this course?

I have completed bachelor of physiotherapy and and also masters of physiotherapy ,my question is I am eligible for diploma in orthopedics courses and colleges which organize these courses thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  2. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  3. List of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad
  4. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in India?
  5. Which colleges offer Master in Physiotherapy in Women's Health? When is the entrance exam date?
  6. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Physiotherapy after Diploma in Physiotherapy?
  7. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?
  8. Whether AIIMS offer Master of Physiotherapy course?
  9. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  10. List of institutes which offer PG Diploma in Orthopedics in Uttar Pradesh? Qualification and percentage required?
  11. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  13. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  14. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Master of Physiotherapy candidate?
  15. Possibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 10th student?
  16. Universities offering correspondence Master of Physiotherapy in India? Details of course fee?
  17. Can I do diploma in physiotherapy after doing practice in physiotherapy
  18. Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?
30th November 2015, 02:54 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Master of Physiotherapy is eligible for Diploma in Orthopedics? Which all colleges offer this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed bachelor of physiotherapy and and also masters of physiotherapy ,my question is I am eligible for diploma in orthopedics courses and colleges which organize these courses thank u.
The Diploma in Orthopedics is typically a two year course, the minimum eligibility for joining this course is an MBBS degree from recognized institute.

Since you have done Physiotherapy course, unfortunately you are not applicable for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?